CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I need help identifying these found in my stool. by username7414 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   7/20/2014 5:28:09 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   12,589
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2189580

Ok continuing.. dad is big, lazy and eats only donuts and party mix... he works in an office and around truck drivers a lot.

Teenagers are typical teen boys. One is into electronics and shopping and the other is into stomping around in the woods. Both stay out at friends houses a lot. When they come home the first thing they do is shower and wash clothes. Dad is afraid of them bringing back something from someones house that could harm our a**ho** cat. Teenage boys claim no symptoms and no rice in poo... but i call BS. Maybe not though? Oldest has ibs issuea from past accutane use and they eat like crap. They have part time jobs and all their $ goes to Hollister and Mc Donalds fake food.
We do not camp or even go out much. March we saw the globetrotters, April we spent a lot of time at a nursing home with a family member and May 23 was the dreaded hershey park trip where i think it hapened. Big food pavillion but catering company had no utensils and everything sat out in the open. Sandwich rolls with no tongs and no forks for pasta salad and no handwashing. OR second week in June we ate out at Hoss and 8 year old ate half the salad bar, 2 kids meals and dessert. Went into food coma and pooped 3 days straight. Possible infection place #2.
I can't ever remember feeling the butt wiggles, but wouldnt have paid attention to them anyway.

Its worth mentioning that the kids are very carnivorous and want pork chops all the time. Also ate kfc 3 times since May. They get the chicken tender and potato wedge go cups.

We have an indoor only cat thays never been outside. Dad screws with his food a lot and tried feeding this all natural raw type refrigerated diet he puked it up everywhere. No worma on puke.. just food and hair balls. Also have 3 caged chinchillas that eat timothy hay. Their poop is tiny and rock hard. The size of skinny uncooked rice so no parasitea in any of the pets that i can tell.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2189580