CureZone   Log On   Join

My ears are burning by Telman ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   7/20/2014 3:39:00 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   1,808
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2189572

My ears are burning.

I haven't used herbs in the conventional sense but I have used food. Such as eating plenty of beets, raw grated beetroot with ACV, dandelion, and foods that encourage the biliary system to be active.

The sensible health protocol is fine although the doses of tinctures are open to debate. Chinese Bitters are a mixture of Gentian and Bupleurum and Bupleurum relaxes the smooth muscles if the digestive system which includes the Sphincter of Oddi. This is a muscle that control the flow of bile and if it is relaxed more bile flows. Taking the herb over several days can be beneficial for a liver-flush. The institute of Chinese Medicine say that it can take between 1 - 9 months for liver congestion herbal remedies to work on there own. When combined with the liver-flush they would work quicker.

If you want to go the Gold Coin Grass route the recommended dose of dry herb is 15 to 30 grams. If the tincture is strong 1:3 then 3 ml is equivalent to 1 gram of dry herb. Tincture acts in a different way as it is delivered directly to the liver through the blood stream by putting it under the tongue, 6 to 12 ml are recommended. Dry herbs are absorbed through the digestive system are detoxified first which destroys some of the active ingredients. Both type of delivery are valid.

The increased bile flow dissolves the softer stones and this may include thick bile around and between stones increasing the chances of them passing naturally or when liver-flushing. It will not dissolve calcified or older stones.

I haven't updated my blog for some time and my journey has continued. I couldn't understand why I couldn't shift the niggling discomfort but is has recently started to unravel. I must write up the story as it's very interesting and unusual.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2189572