CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: video teaching the golden colloidal silver production, step-by-step by ino ..... Colloidal Silver Forum

Date:   6/19/2014 4:51:12 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   4,388
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2181731

"...the perfect solution is where one is doing everything in his or her power to make as high a quality solution as possible."

Now you're talking my language, THIS is the definition of the 'perfect' solution I was looking for. We use the generally accepted machine setups and incorporate all the knowledge we have gained from appropriate research of how this stuff should be produced, and then we apply all that information to what we produce in the home environment.

PK knew he was doing things wrong, but he allowed his health issues to rule instead of his head, he knew better as he had the same information available to him as the rest of us do, and did at that time, he chose to ignore that information - his choice, and his prerogative to do so.

I have not found any information in my more than ten years of researching and ingesting this stuff regarding the LVDC produced predominantly ionic silver solution being a contributing factor in the onset of Argyria - and neither have the FDA or the Australian TGA. The TGA wrote back to me stating their information came from the Internet, now we all know how reliable and accurate the Internet can be...??? And that's their authoritative source of information...???

Their information relates to the so called ' Colloidal Silver ' product, and THAT'S why people should understand that Colloidal Silver by definition is NOT what they make in their home using LVDC and the accepted practices for production, and THAT'S why those aforementioned authorities have no information regarding what we make at home - because there is no recorded information available.

If people are reluctant to separate the shop bought product, namely ' Colloidal Silver ' from the home made product, namely a 'Predominantly Ionic Silver Solution' then that is why colloidal silver will never be truly accepted, because they are not the same product, despite whoever wishes to argue that. A distinction or separation of the two products will result in a better understanding of one from the other.

Now, there remains three final questions. 1. Can our product be a contributing factor to the onset of Argyria? And 2. How long would it take Argyria to develop with daily ingestion? And 3. What volume per day would need be ingested for Argyria to become evident? These are the final questions for anyone involved with the production of this stuff to find answers to.

Because our product is rapidly eliminated from our body, would it depend on how much is consumed? Would it depend on the period of time consumed on a daily basis? And what volume would need to be consumed on that daily basis for the likelihood of Argyria to occur?

Fill in the last three pieces of the puzzle and we can all relax {grin}.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2181731