CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can I catch herpes a second time after curing myself? by shotsee ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   6/3/2014 1:05:02 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   4,067
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2178004

Hi 318,

As "grist for your mill," the following quotes from two medical doctors may be of interest:

Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D., wrote:

"The following problems should be expected with increased incidence with severe depletion of ascorbate: disorders of the immune system such as secondary infections...chronic infections such as herpes,

"With recurrent herpes virus infections, very high maintenance doses of ascorbate seem to prevent some attacks, and bowel tolerance doses will shorten and reduce the severity of attacks. A topically applied ascorbate paste (ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate and water) appears to be particularly effective on herpes simplex.

"A topical C-paste has been found very effective in the treatment of herpes simplex....Herpes simplex lesions can usually be made to more rapidly heal or be prevented at the outset by increasing the doses of oral ascorbic acid and the application of C-paste. C-paste is made with either ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate and water applied directly to the skin and covered with a bandage. Frequently, one application will suffice for herpes. Care should be taken not to irritate intact skin too much in sensitive skin areas, especially under adhesive bandages. Frequently, applications to intact skin, where the patient perceives an outbreak is about to occur, will completely abort the attack. Several applications may be necessary to penetrate through the intact skin."

Dr. Thomas Levy, M.D. wrote:

"Vitamin C has been shown to prevent, put in remission, and even cure, many viral infections. Here is a partial listing...Herpes.

"...genital herpes....there is no reason to believe that this virus cannot be completely eliminated from the body if enough...vitamin C is given for a long enough period of time."

Best wishes, 318,

David

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2178004