CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me? by Randih ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/1/2014 12:22:45 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   8,222
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2170784

Hi Telman
I hope you are still here, because now I need some more help and information from you.

This non-fat diet I was trying didn't help at all. It just made me loose more weight and made me feel more exhausted than ever before.

I've learned that the liver needs fat to clean itself, so I started to add some flaxseedoil, walnuts and almonds to my diet. This made me feel stronger.

The good news is that I've felt a minor improvement for the last two days.The travelling stones doesn't feel so hard anymore (well some does), but it's more like big lumps, small soft "dotts" and foam. They have also lost their speed and doesn't travel as fast as before.

The evenings and nights are however the worst time of the day, so I still need to take sleepingpills. I know it's not healthy but I don't have a choice yet.
For the first time for 2 months now I have hope.

I'm also trying to eat small portions of normal food and it doesn't seem to do me any harm. I need to try to build up my energy and strength.

I am scared to do liverflushes again, but Andreas Morits says that we must do it until all the stones are gone. My question to you is - if I one day should dare to do this liver- and gallbladder flush again and should experience the same torture, how soon after can I use your sludge removal protocol?

I also have a question about the teaspoons of epsom salt. Should they be heaped teaspoons or flat?

My biggest problem is however to find out what fluid ounces mean. I tried to translate it in google and the result was 1 fluid ounces = 1 deciliter? I don't have a chance to drink this large amount (1,4 liter?) of oliveoil and lemon juice.
In Norway we use 1 liter(l) = 10 deciliter (dl) = 1000 mililiter(ml). Is fluid ounces the same as oz? Andreas Moritz translate that 32 oz = 1 liter, 24 US fluid oz = 710ml (7,10dl) and 6 oz = 180ml (1,8dl) = a full glass. Please help me with this.

I have been drinking 4-6 oz (3/4 glass) of apple juice every morning the last week (as recommended by A. Moritz). Should I stop drinking this before I use your protocol, and if, for how long time in advance? Shouldn't I clean my colon before I use your protocol?

If you can answer all my questions I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life! p.s Where can I find your blog?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2170784