CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser by AngelofEventide ..... Dr. Bob Beck Forum

Date:   4/9/2014 8:34:33 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,099
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2165040

I can't tell you what to do, but it sounds like a typical die-off reaction-herxheimer, which happens when you kill off things like yeast and other bacterial, viral and fungal infections. How did your Dr. determine it was a blood infection? Dd he just guess or did he actually run any tests? Most doctors are completely clueless about this kind of stuff.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.33 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2165040