CureZone   Log On   Join

Another iodine miracle! by celtori ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   3/31/2014 7:54:47 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   4,230
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2162780

I have been taking Lugols 5% for almost 5 months now, up to 200mg and think I'll been staying at that dose for a while. I slowly worked my way up. Anyway, I posted a couple months ago that the severe breast pain I had been experiencing since..well..forever had completely disappeared! Yay! And now, my PMS, cramps, and all other menstrual discomfort I usually experience is GONE!!!! I'm not sure how I can express how LIFE CHANGING this is! I have suffered from SEVERE PMS (severe mood swings mostly and intense breast tenderness/pain) for as long as I've had my cycle. I also would miss at least a day or two of work every month due to painful cramps and backaches. There was never enough ibuprofen or heating pads to make me feel better during this time. And now-NOTHING!!! I was surprised when I got my period the other day, as I had NO warning sign. Even my husband concurred that he would never have known-and usually he knows due to my mood lol! I am so elated about this I just can't believe it! To not have to suffer from cramps every month and poison myself with ibuprofen is seriously the best thing EVER!!
I initially started taking Iodine to reduce my goiter but I am still waiting on that to happen, I'm thinking it will take some more time. Either way, to experience all these other benefits has just been incredible. I just wanted to share my success with you all! Will keep you posted on my goiter status :)
Just for whoever is curious, this is what I've been taking:
32 drop Lugols 5% (200mg)
4 ATP cofactors
600mcg Selenium
Zinc 100mg
Vitamin D-3 15,000 IU
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1.2g
Magnesium 400mg
Vitamin C 4,000mg
Garlic 600mg
I also take a couple pro-biotics a day and digestive enzymes with every meal.

I take just the lugols, ATP cofactors, selenium, and zinc all in the morning at the same time. The rest I take throughout the day and before bed. Anyone see any changes I should make with my supplements? More selenium to help with my goiter? Thanks all!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2162780