CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My story, please share yours -has anyone had these extreme symptoms? by teelovee92 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/10/2014 9:54:11 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   1,848
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2157431

I know I'm probably a bit late in responding but I figured I'd share my experience, hopefully it will help you
I had tinea versicolor for 9 yrs since I was 12 and I'm almost 22 so you can imagine the type of problems I had growing up with that. I was always going to some dermatologist and as usual, they would prescribe some antifungal creams/pills,they worked for about a month bu then my symptoms would come raging back and it got progressively worse over the years. Everything came to head this past summer when the last dermatologist told me something was causing my immune system to be weak but he wouldnt know what it was unless I got allergy tested, which I absolutely couldnt afford and he said I would have to deal with this for the rest of my life. Hell no, I couldn't accept that. I wasn't born with this so I'm not gonna die with it either. Started doing research online and found that the cause of all my physical and emotional probs could be all the high carb/processed foods I was consuming so I started the strict diet in Sept. It was exremely hard at first and some days it still is but I'm extremely happy with results and progress I'm having. I have had some flares up and I know a major thing I need to stay away from is grains/flours even what could be considered as "healthy" by some candida suffers, but everyones body is different. But right now I'm on a supplement/diet protocol, no prescriptions for me at all. Maybe you try using natural antifungals such as garlic pills, ginger, try taking probiotics and of course daily multivitamins supplements, milk thistle is my best friend as die off can be a bitch. Hope this helps, best wishes.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2157431