CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasite cleanse helped me possible cure for excessive flatulence by Hidden Username ..... Flatulence Forum

Date:   2/27/2014 6:50:58 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,655
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2154268

I've had problems with excessive gas, BO, (and I believe leaky gas) for over 7 years now. It started when I was around 12-13 years old and its made my life completely horrible. All these years I thought I was on my own and there was no way I could be helped. And then a couple months ago I found sites like this and I realized I’m not alone. Around Nov. 2013 I started doing research on cures. I started trying some of the best reviewed products out there.

Some of the things I've tried are:
Charcoal pills, chlorophyll pills, apple cider vinegar, oil of oregano, gas X, colon cleansers, EZBiotics (probiotics) enemas, cumin seeds, olive leaf, baking soda, and Epsom salt.

I tried all these things for a few months and nothing really seemed to improve my symptoms. Granted I should’ve tried some of these for longer but it’s hard to follow something when you see no results from it.

After making no progress I decided to just schedule a doctor appointment. Since I’ve had these problems I’ve been terrified of going to the doctors. I wasn't comfortable talking about my problems to anyone including doctors. But I was fed up of living this way so I just got over my fears and went to the doctors.

I went to a gastroenterologist and she recommended that I eat more fiber and try this product called miraLAX until my next appointment which is March 14th.

So I’ve been eating more fiber rich foods since my appointment and I took miraLAX for 7 days. The miraLAX and fiber helped me move my bowels more frequently but I was still having gas (but it was a little less frequent).

I was still researching while I was taking the miraLAX and eating fiber. And I realized that my symptoms were lining up to it possibly being parasites affecting me. So I decided to try a parasite cleanse. And since doing that my symptoms have reduced significantly. I used to have excessive amounts of gas all day and now I have barely any gas at all. Only time I notice is late at night or in the morning when I’m laying down, whereas before it was like every few minutes throughout the day. Its only been a few weeks but feel like I’ve progressed so much from taking the parasite cleanse. It’s also caused me to have fewer cravings for sugary food and junk and I’ve been eating a lot less. I have been eating healthier, I cut out meat(I did slip on that for like two days) but I still didn’t have a lot of gas from it. I haven’t really been around a lot of people to test if the leaky gas/odor remains but my gas problem has really improved.

I’m convinced that this parasite cleanse really is helping to cure me. From a person who's been going through this for years I would recommend to anyone who has excessive gas problems to try a parasite cleanse. It’s only been a few weeks so I’ll try to keep updating to let everyone know if it continues to help as time goes on.

Sorry that this is so long I just really wanted to get this out there.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2154268