CureZone   Log On   Join

opinions wanted by glaxony ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   2/15/2014 7:44:23 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,283
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2150562

i tried adding boron to my iodine/ SSKI regimen a couple of years ago, but every time i took some i got a pain under my ribcage on the left side of my body, which i thought was related to my pancreas

lately my body has been trying to pass a salivary stone

was reading about these things and someone said pancreatic cancer often follows trouble with parotid glands, and remembered how the boron caused
my pancreas to hurt

it was a sharp pain

anyways i have been taking Iodine and SSKI for years

switched to iodoral recently for convenience as i am traveling and don't want liquid in my suitcase

two in morning and two in evening make me feel like i have water on the brain, so one and one is about all i can make myself take as my head hurts when it feels watery

i did 40 drops of Iodine in orange juice for a while when i first started taking it years ago, and got a yellow crusty mask like rash on my face around my eyes like a raccoon mask

i still get big bumps around my mouth if i take too much SSKI and I get paranoid out the ying yang, so bad it is dangerous for me to be around people, and i have to isolate

your thoughts and suggestions on this situation greatly appreciated as it looks like i am going to be passing a salivary stone soon

i am thinking i probably need the boron, even though it causes a sharp pain in my pancreas, or maybe i don't have the genetics to deal with as much boron as other people, how to figure out which???

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2150562