CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: So many questions!! by Soly047 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/11/2014 5:19:39 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,389
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149437

Never mind. Prob not :)

Indeed. Well at least you have some idea what you are dealing with.

If it is flukes you should start with praziquantel and maybe add albendazole later to clear anything else.

General docs don't know much about this issue. Bad education and ignorance that somehow humans are the special case and they don't get them... Fair point if we reduced the risk via sanitation/hygiene... But you can never get rid of them... You only reduce the risk.

Even parasitologist won't believe you if you say some anti- parasite med failed to cure you... Because many underestimate the survival capabilities of parasites. It's the hardest thing to get rid of and you can never be sure that you actually did you might reduced their population by 90% but 10% survived. After some time you think again that you got re-infected while it's not the case not to say that you didn't add extra LOL! No escape from this evolutionary curse.

What is elevated in your blood? What white blood cells? What is your 'normal' eosinophils count? I need a number?

Eosinophils are elevated mostly with roundworms. While with flukes it's not as common unless it's a lung fluke. But it's never 100% assurance anyway.

See fluke protocol here:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1667673

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2149437