CureZone   Log On   Join

Nutritional Balancing by hope4myadrenals ..... Nutritional Balancing for Adrenal Fatigue

Date:   2/9/2014 8:21:10 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   5,655
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149148

North, I hope your path to healing opens up soon. :) That's a bummer that NB didn't help you, but there has to be some path, or a combination of paths that will be right for you.

Along the lines of what was mentioned further up in the thread about NB being designed to be a life long program... that could be a positive thing. The expenses and involvement in the program would decrease once a person hits a point of stabilization and health, as you would retest far less often, and you would take a decreased amount of supplements, just as maintenance. Also, at that point you wouldn't be having major medical expenses, and you wouldn't be needing other supplements, since your health would be stable.

I used to have so many cupboards full of supplements before I started NB. I'm spending less money on NB than I did in the past when I was tinkering around and buying something for every little symptom.

Just thought I would mention that I'm improving on NB myself. A year ago at this time, I was pretty sick, and housebound. Things have changed dramatically, even though it has been slow going, and things shift in cycles often. I recently did my fourth hair test, and have had major shifts each test, even without doing Coffee-Enema or sauna. More energy, less nausea, less IBS, increased stress tolerance, less dizziness.

I don't get online much here to report progress, as I am busy enjoying time spent not being as sick, such a novel experience, LOL.

I do notice that the NB Facebook group is chock full of people that are improving, and I post there a lot because responses are quick and plentiful. I hope the overall effectiveness of NB isn't downplayed by a lack of representation here, which is why I decided to do a quick post here. I do have a loyalty to this wonderful forum, since I found out about NB on curezone originally (on the AF forum, before this forum started).

You do make a good point about addressing other health issues that perhaps NB doesn't address. I just feel so much relief at the wide range of issues NB does address and cover, compared to other programs. It's like a tool box with a lot of valuable tools in it. But I can always add more non NB tools if I want. It's wise to keep an open mind and go with your gut in regards to other side issues. For example, for me it would be chiropractic and massage, orthodontics/tmj work, rebuilding weak muscles from fibromyalgia, addressing past life traumas, etc. Each individual has their own side issues. For me, NB is helping my body get to the point where it is healing faster, in a snowball like effect, so it's a huge jump start, and the other issues I do know how to address.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2149148