CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Trapped in Perpetual Die Off by sans sucre ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/30/2014 12:38:04 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,571
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2146089

Yeah, I understand. And yes, your regular meds could be playing a role as well. Basically, if your liver is congested, the supps (and meds) can just pile on - they need to be processed through the liver too. Sometimes your body just isn't at the stage that can utilize the supps, and anything not properly processed by the liver will spill over and then your other organs need to deal and you feel cruddy. What finally helped me was figuring out I had a tree nut allergy that was keeping my body's stress level high, messing with my adrenals, and causing a LOT of inflammation, and my digestion totally sucked. It took me ages to figure out because I never had an anaphalactic reaction and the reaction I did have was not immediate. I'd go for weeks feeling crappy, then I'd have a few days here and there where I'd feel pretty good, but for the life of me I could not put my finger on what it was. Turned out, I wasn't eating nuts during the times I felt better. There are a couple things that worked for me and I kept them in my routine - B complex, C, D3, serrapeptase (anti-inflammatory), and Livatone Plus (liver support). At first, I kept taking grape bitters and ACV for digestion, but I don't seem to need them anymore. I also was taking Inner Defense as an antifungal (comprised of olive leaf, oregano oil and thyme - an excellent antifungal complex by the way, if you want to go that route) while I was eating nuts. Anytime I would stop taking it, I'd flare back up candida-wise. But after stopping nuts, I don't seem to need the antifungal anymore. Another wonderful thing was fresh veggie juicing with a little fruit juicing mixed in. After so many years of faulty digestion, I needed the concentrated nutrients. And I replaced probiotic pills with natural probiotics from raw sauerkraut, kim chee, miso and cultured buttermilk. Well, there you have it. But, you know what? Even though I am telling you what helped me, and everyone thinks what helped them will help everyone else, the most important thing I learned was to turn off the chatter of do this enema, do that zapping, take this pill, and really pay attention to what I put in my mouth and my reaction to it, and to realize that feeling bad was not always good in disguise (as in die-off) Sometimes bad is just bad. I think it is true that we all ultimately need to figure out our own paths and our bodies will tell us if we listen. Not easy! I didn't hear it for a very long time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2146089