CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis by FinallyWoken ..... Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)

Date:   1/26/2014 12:44:57 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   88,019
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144757

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello, I just wanted to post on this forum because I always told myself I would share what I discovered, when I found a cure for myself. Clearly, doctors don't have any answers and it was up to me to search for relief. 3 years later with the most AWEFUL case, here I am, writing on a forum. I have tried EVERYTHING. Most "solutions" had little to no help what-so-ever. A few be-rid of one symptom but not the other and some had very short term temporary relief. This infection will change your entire life. The entirety of the person that you are. My self consciousness was DRAINED. I didn't want to go anywhere or meet anyone and felt doomed for the rest of my life. BUT I AM NOT DOOMED! I AM FREE! AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO THANKFUL IN MY LIFE! The answer is actually very simple, for my case. I hope this will work for others too. I strongly believe it will, which is why I'm writing this today. Trust me, I've shoved stuff up there, I haven't shoved stuff up there, I've resorted to BORIC ACID (kills roaches), I've done crazy unimaginable things, but there was no need to. The answer is so simple. Are you ready?......VEGETABLES. !??!?!! What? Yes, vegetables. My body was lacking the nutrients I needed!!! Let me explain it as simple as I can. Your body has a PH level. Acidic is very low, think 0, and Alkaline is very high, think 10. There is no BASE, like some of you may be thinking. It's either acidic or alkaline. An acidic PH level in the body is prone to disease and cancer and the more alkaline your PH is the less prone to cancer, disease and infection you are. BV victims have an alkaline PH down there which is what caught me off guard but then once I started thinking about it, it all kind of made sense. I didn't have the nutrients I needed, my PH level is very acidic, so my body as a defense mechanism is over compensating to try and even it out? Possible?? I do remember doctors telling me that my body is producing to much of the "good stuff" to try and fight the "bad stuff". Maybe I should give a little credit to the white coats. Lol. Any ways, I took a PH level test (you can buy them at Walgreens, it measures your saliva) So it measures you BODY's PH levels. I couldn't get more acidic if I wanted to. I am at the bottom of the chart! So it worried me, because it essentially means I am not healthy and my body is not healthy. So, I started researching. How can I get more alkaline PH levels in my body? I found out that just because a food item is ACIDIC when it's on the shelf, when your body metabolizes it, it can change to a different PH level. So you have to be careful. Essentially the rule is YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! If you eat food that metabolizes in your body as an ACID, you will be ACIDIC and vise versa. So the trick, EAT FOODS THAT ARE ALKALINE!!! Ah-ha! Simple right? So I found this awesome website, you can check it out, it's called The Alkaline Sisters. Google it, it's full of information! I basically learned that green foods are alkaline. You want to eat as many greens as you can handle!!!!! Also, in return, you need to stay away from ACIDIC foods. So stay clear of sugar, carbs, coffee, etc. I didn't think I ate too bad so I thought well ya, this will be pretty easy. Boy was I wrong. I started noticing what I am putting into my body and it's shocking to me. I was eating so horribly! About 3 days into it I was craving Sugar so bad! But I felt so good, I couldn't go back! I have energy and the BV is COMPLETELY 100% GONE!!!!! It took 2 days of eating alkaline and 100% of all symptoms were gone. It's insane!!!! I even feel clean. Like that feeling that was so distant. I can get out of the shower and actually feel refreshed and clean, instead of just a washed body, if that makes sense. This is life changing for me and I had to share it with you all. It's a blessing in disguise because our bodies are telling us something is not right. I'm thankful that I get to eat healthy now and have a healthy body that's alkaline and not poisonous! I have a green smoothie in the morning, (you can buy them pre-made but it's better to blend them your self) and I basically try to stay away from meat and processed food and fill my body up with as much green foods as I can get my hands on. I hope this helps you all. Sorry it's such a long message but I want to be able to explain everything. Check out that website and google this information and go buy a blender!!!! It will help, I promise! I also want to share that I take daily: (2) 2 billion active cultures of Acidipholus, (2) 850 mcg Folic Acid, Iron, Prime Rose Oil, and Apple Cider Vinegar pill. I also want to add that I know this is the answer for me. 3 days with no sugar, 3 days with no symptoms. I had a few sips of a soda on the fourth day and a couple hours after I had some discharge. Didn't have anything but good foods after that and haven't had any symptoms what-so-ever since. I hope this helps and I hope that you copy and paste this to another post for others to see and learn about! Or post your own story! Let's spread the word and get this nasty thing under control!!!!! Good luck to you all.
XOXO- Finally Woken

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2144757