CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Vitamin C flushed out parasites including flukes PICS by londonUKgirl ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/25/2014 2:38:08 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   26,876
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2144480

Thank you for your reply! I am taking psyllium husk right now, to help absorb junk that came out with the Vit flush.
I was thinking of doing the Vit C flush maybe 3 more times, say every 5 days, and take psyllium daily. Then start a Humaworm for 30 days, followed by a Liver Flush or two. Take coconut oil throughout, say one teaspoon daily.. then maybe do a leaky gut protocol for 30 days as I already bought the MSM and zinc etc. needed. Then do kefir daily to restore gut flora.
I thought I was half way through total detox but appears it takes much longer (over a year of detoxing now). If anyone has any comments about the above plan of action, let me know! :)
Also I drink a liver detox tea daily, bought a packet so one week left. I take fish oil daily and also one milk thistle pill daily. Of course once I start doing a protocol I will stop the additional supplements, I am 'between protocols' so supplementing with these.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2144480