CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process) by Deesmiles ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/8/2014 5:14:54 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   9,662
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2139588

Hi Scott,
(and Kumargj)

I purchased the "Now" brand Eucalyptus Oil and I don't recall where I ordered the first batch of leaves, think it was Amazon but it seems to no longer be there. Kumargi, I didn't take notice of fresh vs. dried but pretty sure they were dried.

Gosh the worst symptoms were all of them : ( Too many to recall, think I wrote them down somewhere...First I thought my chest was going to cave in (Vit D deficiency) then leg issues and immune response to everything I ingested. Would have to fall asleep after eating whatever at the time my system would try to attack. Lethargy, bowels not working, the symptoms of liver disease without ever abusing it, had to Liver Flush to function or my blood would feel so toxic it was if I drank a bottle of MSG. Insomnia, rapid aging, dry hair, the feeling like I had no hormones, deep or swollen eyes, brain fog, feeling overwhelmed with people, commitments.
Eyes burning in the sun and other times randomly etc...etc...etc.....

There's a difference between (in my opinion) the dark brown old "Ropes/Fungus" that create the non thriving, lack of absorbing nutrients/oxygen depletion and "Mucoid Plaque." I feel there is a definite distinction between the two. Bet you got a great amount of Ropes out. Most of my food allergies and sensitivities went away with the first approx. 3 ft. dark old brown one which was amazing...

I've tried some major med protocols including Mebendazole and 800mg. Niclo to no avail. However, I have heard they have been helpful for many.
Also we each have our own unique PH balance, gut load etc...Seems there are so many ways to approach this healing. cleansing process.

I know what you mean in regards to your coil machine. I haven't used anything like this...but the DMSO (pure with 50/50 org. aloe vera) has released some pretty bizarre parts or stages...Don't even know how to describe. This living fungus must have been busy for decades.

Hold onto your healing quest...It is crazy when you clean this stuff out.
You will be shocked just how (perhaps the human race) has been settling for what we thought was healthy. The energy, getting your hormones back, bile whatever is
profound.

Best to you on your healing journey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2139588