CureZone   Log On   Join

Frequent urination, polyuria, brain fog with total OK tests by playertwo ..... Urinary Frequency and Urgency Problems

Date:   1/7/2014 1:40:14 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   7,285
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2139239

Hello all,

Recently I've found this community and maybe it will help, because I'm desperate already.

A bit more than a year ago I used to exercise hard in the gym and added whey protein to my diet. I was also taking teraflex during that period, as a result, frequent urination had started (I'm not sure if it was actually a result of taking these supplements).

The day it started I urinated around 20 times a day with lucid urine, round 200 ml each portion, afterwards it happened to me either more or less often, each time my frequent urination stopped round 11PM and I was (and still am, thank God) can sleep well. In the morning my urine is ok, the color is yellow etc. It doesn't happen every day, I can feel well for a week (month, 2 months etc.) and then out of nowhere comes this frequent urination, brain fog and dry mouth (I wouldn't call that thirst, I drink normal amount of water, but lips are dry) come along.

I've visited (passed) the following doctors/tests so far:

1. Many Sugar tests - OK. I must admit I have a lot of diabetes in my family - Grandma (type 2), bro and ma (type 1)
2. Urine/blood tests/ultrasound of kidneys, livers etc. - ok (I had a lot of urine related tests because symptoms look like CKD)
3. Thyroid - they say that I have autoimmune thyroid disease (according to ultrasound scan), hormones are ok though.
4. My prostate is enlarged.
5. Sometimes I have red spots on my penis (they say it's candida).
6. I have no UTI infections.

I have to admit that if I feel well and drink a lot of alcohol then I piss really often (more often than normal) and next day symptoms start all over:

frequent urination
bad feeling in the bladder
dry mouth
brain fog
fatigue (not too big but obvious)

I also had a couple of panic attacks and a couple of really bad nightmares, but those are now gone.

Two weeks ago I had a bad scandal with my wife (really bad) and next day symptoms returned. Same happens if I exercise hard.

If I don't drink, don't exercise, have no stress then I'm totally ok. But this happens really rare (longest period was 2-3 months).

This has been happening with me for around 16 months already, and I can't say if things are getting better or worse (I hope it will get better eventually). I've lost around 10 pounds of weight, but that's ok, because that's the weight I had before I started exercising. I eat well, work hard (with my brain) and my lifestyle is more or less ok except of that I don't visit gym anymore.

I've visited an urologist, a few nephrologists, endocrinologist and would spend a fortune if I didn't have medical insurance. I've posted similar messages on around 5 forums but didn't get any reply.

Maybe you can help?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2139239