CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help so lost.. by Tena Cious ..... Leaky Gut Support Forum

Date:   12/17/2013 5:56:28 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,705
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2133802

Hey dude. I am 22. I also have leaky gut, low vitamin D, autoimmunity yada yada I also was abused by people, because I also had mild Asperger´s diagnosis. In my case I was more abused by other people and an ex-"girlfriend" than by my friends but some groups of friends directly ridiculed me especially when I was a kid. I also developed all my illness because of the abuse AND the "mental" problems I had even before any abuse occurred (well f*** I was also abused by my cousin as a child so you never know).

I´ve had 4000 dollars in tests man and I´ve read a lot. This is what I have, severe adrenal fatigue, autoimmune or adrenal related hypothyroidism and leaky gut. Learn this, if you got adrenal fatigue or hypo you´ll need to cure them to cure your gut AND VICEVERSA. The bests test for AF is cortisol saliva for thyroid 24 h thyrois urine. I am pretty sure you got AF as you have been traumatized and stressed out.

I am telling you all the things that helped me to improve and especially discover what was wrong with me.Immune is food related don´t get confused. Most of the things you eat start an autoimmune response. Read on leaky gut please, I would use Google scholar. Look also for intestinal permeability and intestinal inflammation, autoimmunity.

DO NOT EAT SHIT FOR f***S SAKE. I am telling you, krispy kreams etc are very very bad for you, the response can be DELAYED so don´t believe taht because you don´t get pain right away they ain´t screwing you. Do not eat processed shit in general and especially not GLUTEN, SOY, DAIRY OR CORN.

Raw Aloe Vera Pulp helps a lot, but you have to eat lots of it and not eat anything inflammatory. Cut it, peel it, eat it. Propolis capsules help a lot too but you need to take 6 and the brand must be Y.S. Eco Bees. juicing vegetables helps too, I juice almost a liter per day.

Do not take glutamine by any means as it converts to GLUTAMATE and you are already autistic and you have f***ed up your GABA/Glutamate ratio.

It also sounds like you got a serious dysbiosis down there. The best would be to get a DNA stool test to know what you need. I know of people who improved inmensely doing this. If you cannot you´ll need to experiment with probiotics and prebiotics. Do not take kefir or yogurt or any other dairy based probiotic. The gut is the source of all the illness but it wont heal if you have low cortisol or thyroid hormones.

Ahhh yeah on the spiritual or greater scheme kind of things we live in a computer simulation for saying so that was started by Yaldabaoth and the archons (maybe reptilian entities and other interdimensional f***ers) to feed on the energy created by the spirits or souls or God fragments that animate human bodies and probably animals too in the struggle of life to kill, thrive, compete and fornicate. Is normal to get tortured in life because that is what life is all about, especially for those that are different than the army of organic drones. Uhh sounds bad right? Well have a look to Nature. Some of us get it worse obviously because we can posse a threat to the Matrix. Some say we are the True Beings and others not but I do not know about that. If you always felt like the farces of this world weren´t good enough to you and you always had an obsession with Truth and investigated "the Illuminati" then you are more targetted. Is pretty obvious to me that there is life after "life" and also that we have lived countless lifes before and they erase our memories, proving that is an evil trap system. So, your life sucks but is not the end and you´ll be better in the future especially if you regain physical health and awareness (spiritual health).

You´d think I am nuts but... Just go here and read this, is not long: http://wenaolong.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/the-philosophical-perspective-of_12....

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2133802