CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Mega Vitamin C for low blood sugar and feelings of being cold. by LoricaLady ..... Hypoglycemia Forum

Date:   12/5/2013 9:01:09 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   5,096
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2130140

I tried iodoral and I another kind that I can't remember the name for, supposedly the latest technology. Both had side effects and did not even make me feel any better. Dr. Lawrence Wilson's site, on the kelp page, was very helpful to me.
As for thyroid btw, I first tried Synthroid. Awful stuff. Then I tried Armour which was much better. But I found Thyrogold to be the best. The lady who sells it will guide anyone to know how much to use. I have to open a capsule - easy to do - and measure mine out with a teensy tinsy spoon I got in a bottle of coQ10, Now brand. (Or, maybe the mini mini spoon came from Lafebere's
Avi-era powdered yellow bird vitamins. Don't remember for sure!)

That is not as simple as taking a pill for sure, but worth it. First I'm what's called a Hebrew roots Christian and don't want pork products like Armour. Thyrogold is New Zealand beef thyroid. 2nd those lab tests for TSH aren't always accurate at all. I like to go by symptoms like pulse rate, whether I feel cold or fatigued, etc., to let me know if I have too much or too little. 3rd, anytime I find a natural alternative to Big Pharma I'm a happy camper.

I am actually taking 20% less Thyrogold now since I went 90 - 85% raw last month - not vegan as I do eat raw eggs, a bit of organic turkey and some powdered liver. I saw folk on Youtube saying they got off thyroid meds etc. by going raw.

I have also upped my Vitamin C to 5,000 to 10,000 mg daily, though, at the same time I went raw and if the adrenals are strong it really helps the thyroid be strong. Whatever. So far I need less Thyrogold and hope to get off it completely. (It is no more expensive than Armour.)

I have read a lot on Vitamin C. It has even cured people of things like polio.

If you haven't seen it,Youtube has a 60 Minutes broadcast of a guy in New Zealand they were going to pull the plug on in the hospital. But his family insisted on massive doses of Vitamin C and he was healed not only from white lung disease but leukemia in a short time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2130140