CureZone   Log On   Join

MH's Personal Testimony by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   10/25/2013 11:42:50 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,808
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2117709

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Last Monday I made mistake number 1

I unloaded a truck of 12 foot dry wall

Tuesday I made mistake number 2

The guy hanging the dry wall came alone, his helpers didn't show, so I helped him hang it.

Wednesday my lungs were coughing up mucus from breathing all the dust or THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT. That was mistake number 3, I didn't take the time I needed and took the short cut of using just herbs.

The coughing and mucus didn't stop, even after 16 oz of Maximum Restore and 2 ounces of Air Restore...I knew this was not a disease, it was CONSTIPATION. The LBB was an aid, but not a cure at all.

Saturaday Morning 5 am

I woke up, had a bowel movement and imedietly had sever appendicitis and or right kidney pains and instantly had dry heaves like the appendix may have ruptured and toxins enteried the blood stream too rapidly and poisoned me.

To the tub I went and had momma make Catnip Tea as suggested by the Christopher books and YES, I truely belived I would now have to have my very first enema. You use the enema ever hour for a ruptured appendix.

We called the Chiropractor at 7 am and he knows when I call, he makes room NOW. I was there at 9, he checked me out for hernia, appendix and kidney. He said my lungs were the only thing HOT, so the fear of appendix was not expected, but the kidney and appendix was all wrapped up with tight muscles.

FACT

I hurt myself Monday unloading the super heavy DryWall, but didn't feel it.

THIS IS WHY MY LUNGS filled with mucus, they were constipated, the muscles were bound up and not letting the lungs drain, so up and out it must come. The HERBS HELPED ALOT, but the mucus would not stop coming.

Saturaday 5 am, I was FORCED to accept the FACTS, I was hurt. I was constipated because my muscles had moved or been sprained, etc.

At 9 am, I was cured for $38.00.

I went home and slept till 4 pm, to make up for the past 3 nights of misery.

I feel great now.

----------------------

"IF" I had gone medical, I would not have an appendix by now and who knows how much damage a MRI would havedone to both my kidneys.

My appendix still may have ruptured, when I dry heaved, I was poisoned, so I believe it did rupture and as David Christopher explained in the master herbalist school, NO ONE HAS EVER DIED of a ruptured appendix, UNLESS they continued to EAT and did not clean out their colon. If you do this, it heals in hours. The APPENDIX is like a PRESSURE VALVE, when your too toxic, it will break open and let out the poisons and WAKE YOU UP and STOP YOU! In this case, it stopped me and made me seek the solution.

I was lucky, I was lucky to find this chiropractor 31 years ago and he has been my only medical source other than my dentist.

HE TOLD ME THAT COMMERCIALLY THEY NOW MAKE 16 FOOT DRY WALL AND THE WORKERS ARE LITERLY KILLING THEM SELVES HANDLING SUCH ACKWARD WEIGHTS.

YES, I am old and just a WHIMP! I admit it, a super man would do this heavy work 6 days a week and not whine about it. I did the factory thing for 30 years and and not that STUPID anymore. Life is not about hard work and when we do hard work a few days out of the year, it can play havoc with our backs.

SO as I have always SAID on this forum:

1. remove your dental damage

2. make your own pure water

3. your chiropractor is your only doctor

4. manage your parasites

5. let your raw fruits be your medicines/life.

STOP what is killing you.

SAY NO TO ALL DRUGS, including ALL VITAMINS

IGNORE slick web sites making all kinds of false promises, BOOK I replaces them ALL!

MONEY will not buy your health at the hospital. Spend your money on fresh fruits. STOP LIFE until your teeth have NO METALS/TOXINS in them.

Then herbs will do you wonders.

If you're one of those that only take herbs in place of drugs, then you have been FOOLED by worthless herbalist/companies wanting to make a fast $$.

Good Herbs are good foods.

When you are hurt, STOP and care for your self. Make family NUMBER ONE. Those that are so educated that they don't want children? They are the true slaves.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2117709