CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Neem leaves as substitute in parasite cleanse?? by soothingherbs ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   10/24/2013 6:50:50 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   14,550
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2117513

There is no need of using wormwood and black walnut hulls. Neem leaves are not strong enough either. I have used all three including cloves and the best anti-parasitic was neem oil. this is neem seed oil and you take about 15 drops of it in a single dose, maybe you can put the drops in an empty capsule so that you don't have to taste it all.

Neem seed oil is very powerful and does the work of all 3 : black walnut plus wormwood plus cloves, all in one. You can repeat the dose after a few days. Do the single dose treatment at least 3 times: for example you can take it once a week for 3 weeks.

I have tried grapefruit, pumpkin seeds etc. but all of those require special detox / fasting diet. If you are not able to do the strict fasting diet then a complete cleanse does not happen.

Some parasites are bacterial or protozoa or amoeba and they seem to come back after the Walnut Hull, etc. treatment. Neem oil seems to penetrate all the deeper tissues and being fat soluble, it goes to the liver where flukes live. The condition never came back after a single dose of neem seed oil.

This is sold as a topical treatment for ringworm, but as long as the seed oil is pure with no solvents, you can ingest it. Be sure to have probiotics like yogurt afterward for the week because neem kills all bacteria.

Be aware that neem makes the liver detox powerfully so if you have kidney issues, please use coriander tea (made from powder) for a week before the neem oil so that you can have your kidneys running well for the parasite cleanse).

In fact, if you have kidney stones, daily coriander tea is a must for you.

If you can get the circuit plan for Hulda Clark zapper from the internet and make that then it will help a lot.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2117513