CureZone   Log On   Join

Are You "Keeping It Together" 24/7 by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   10/24/2013 4:06:54 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,820
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2117331

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I use to resell what I call the leg shakers or commonly called chi machines years ago. Sadly, I never found one with a neck holder that had a speed adjustment that lasted very long. The speed control always burned out in a month or two making the machine worthless. As I am reveiwing the sleep book in prepardness or the 2009 school folder, I now have new respect for the leg/neck machines as I will explain further why in the book.

Here is a simple test:

Humans are killing ourselves by using maybe 10+ x more muscle strength than we need in daily life. So badly are our habits, that come bed time, we are burning our muscles up simply because we can not relax. It can be said that we are holding our selves in bed. We simple can not relax.

In nature, our muscles have their duties. By age 3, humans start over powering these automatic "natural" actions and do it our "learned" ways.....

No human can rest, unless the muscles have nothing to do.

Surely, we can agree on that. YET so many people dream all night long living out movements in their bed and jerking and twitching, etc......simple because their muscles can't stop....the nerves won't release.

IN Nature, the good doctor/author states a child does not "think" he/she needs to hold on their head...the muscles do it automatically.

While as adults, we have learned we must support our own head or it will fall off. TRY THIS:

Let go of your head, if it falls, you have been killing yourself and your learned habit is the number one reason you are no longer living thousands of years old...you in fact, are working your muscles 24/7 while awake and sleeping and never providing rest for your muscles and with this theory...if you can live 100 years doing that, then surely you could live 10x longer if you could only relax.

"YOU" can lay in bed all you want and ON YOUR COMMAND, release your head and it will fall into the bed, proving you were still holding your head on your body in fear it would fall off. Seconds later, your muscles will tighten and up off the bed your head will rise, just a little. While the little baby's head can be rolled around like a ball freely when asleep, because baby has not been trained to believe he must keep his head on.

Pick up the sleeping cat, it droops, it is not trying to hold its head, legs, etc. on..

I BELIEVE THIS IS THE CURSE OF MANKIND SEEKING THE WORLD AND ALL ITS TROUBLES AS SPOKEN OF BY PAUL.

The more you possess, the more responsibilities you have, the more stress you take on. Thus those poor naked native Indians of the deepest jungle having no homes, no weapons, no cloths and sex with 4-5 mates from what ever early age desired with no cares in the world; just living off the plants and occasional honey obtained were doing fine all those thousands of years, until some religion chopped roads into their lands and educated them that they were going to hell unless they put on cloths, took one mate and learned their bible and naturally they don't read their bibles, but accept the local tv and free food and cloths and learn to set around and starve to death; because once addicted to rice/wheat/soybeans they forget to live off the land an wait for the next welfare beg of food.

----------------------

A KEY TO LIVING BETTER, STARTS WITH LETTING GO OF THE MUSCLES ON COMMAND. NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS, BECAUSE PEOPLE'S MUSCLES ARE A MESS...TODAYS MUSCLES ARE BEING ZAPPED WITH ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF RADIO WAVES, HARRP, ELECTRIC OF ALL KINDS....ALL OF WHICH IS DRIVING PEOPLE CRAZY FROM LACK OF 'REAL" SLEEP.

SO MANY WOMEN TODAY BY AGE 40 ARE A MENTAL MESS, LITTERALLY; A MENTAL MESS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT HAD A PROPER SLEEP IN 37 YEARS. IT SEEMS LIKE IT EFFECTS WOMEN MORE OR THE MEN JUST DON'T TALK AS MUCH AS WOMEN, BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE WOMEN BY AGES 40-50 TO SOME DEGREE, ARE A WRECK..SO FULL OF FEARS, SO WASTED AWAY MUSCLE WISE..LOOKING 300+ WHEN THEY ARE ONLY 60.

PAUL'S ADVICE 2,000 YEARS AGO

DON'T OWN ANYTHING

1 SET OF CLOTHS IS ENOUGH, TRUST GOD WITH ALL THE REST YOU NEED.

HE WAS REFERING TO THE TRAPS OF THE WORLD. TODAY, WE ALL ARE IN A TRAP...ONE WORLDWIDE TRAP WHERE OUR BODIES ARE BEING BOMBARDED 24/7 FROM BIRTH TO DEATH.

AT THE END OF THE SLEEP BOOK, I PLAN ON GIVING A FEW IDEAS ON HOW TO "RELAX" WITH HERBS AND MACHINE....OR IF YOU HAVE A HELPER THAT NEVER TIRES HELPING YOU, AS THE OLD AUTHOR SPEAKS OF BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN WOMEN HAD "MAIDS" TO HELP DO ALL THE HOUSE WORK AND MASSAGE YOU, ETC.., ETC.....SEEMS OVER 100 YEARS AGO ALL THESE WELL TO DO DOCTORS/AUTHORS HAD SLAVES DOING ALL THE HOUSE DUTIES, ETC.

TODAY, WE HAVE AVAILABLE MASSAGE THERAPIST, STEAM ROOMS, CHI MACHINES, SLEEPING HERBS, ETC.... AKA, IF YOU CAN'T DO IT YOURSELF, IT JUST DOES NOT GET DONE THEN!

THE MORE PEOPLE THERE ARE ON THIS EARTH, THE MORE WE LIVE ALONE IN SO MANY DIFFERANT WAYS! Amazing!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2117331