CureZone   Log On   Join

Spray II by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   10/14/2013 4:31:21 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,887
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2114366

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

A elderly bald man was given a couple partial used bottles of herbal spray last Fall. His boy pretty much made fun of the free samples and mde more fun of the idea that he and his wife might need to remove their mouth full of mercury fillings, etc....BUT, they took the partial full samples I gave them; because bascally they asked what the bottles were, so I told them. They didn't use them, but they gave them to their ailing dad.

It seems the bald headed dad was/is on 3 types of blood / heart pressure medications and a host of drug use. I have yet to speak to him and don't know exactly what he does for 100% sure, but we do know he has an office and does see clients and we have suspected from his son that they have something to do with medical profession in some manner, rather it is building hospitals or possible missionary hospitals in South America, etc.....ANYWAY:::::::::::

The Dad tried the sprays and admitted, he is more skeptical of anything HERBAL than any man could be.....again; a signal this fellow has some medical background......but since it was only a spray, he allowed his boy to spray him as a FUN THING to do....and to his amazement, he was calling it "MIRACLE SPRAY" within minutes........and was over to buy more....Jody has talked to him several times and I have always been away and not yet jumped his case about being on drugs, etc.....and asked to just see what his background is, etc...

So he likes SPRAY II because he is no fan of cayenne....so I can deal with that. It would seem he has taken the Spray II for 2 full months now and to this day, he is embarressed that he is wanting to call this spray; "MIRACLE SPRAY" he told Jody that his "friends" would think he was bonkers if he actually called an herbal product a "Mirical"...so I am betting they are all somewhat medical educated...

He told Jody he really didn't care about his bald head, but for his own experiment, he started spraying his bald head. He was out the other day to pick up some Spray II for a client of his and showed off his head to Jody and was proud to show a new growth of HAIR...peach fuzz all over where he had been completely bald for years. Jody figured this was pretty amazing for a man on so many powerful drugs and not doing much anything else herbally. That and we don't write much about Spray II because most people either use Spray I or Spray III. Except for the amish, they seem to be using 5 gallon each every week through this winter, but I don't get their testimonies to know what they are saying about Spray II.

His client:

Seems his client was in much pain, so he asked why? She explained she dropped a heavy drill on her foot 6 years ago and the drill bit went through her foot and did severe nerve damage and it never healed correct and she walks on the side of her foot and her foot was all caliced on 1 side...so she has been in terrible pain for 6 full years.....that is, until the day she told this bald headed man with new hair growing.....he asked if she minded if he sprayed her foot and she agreed to it. Within Minutes she exclaimed that her foot was pain free for the first time in 6 years.....kinda of like the early story I witnessed of Dean who had been in sever pain for over 25 years and was pain free in just 2 minutes. NOTE: I will have his video testimony on U-tube in a few days...(finally)

So the elderly man sprayed her foot one more time before she left and she gave him money to pick her up a botte of Spray II. He was telling Jody that it really is laughable that "HE" was actually making "HERB" runs.......again, showing this is/was a 100% medical minded man all his life.

-------------

I will make sure next time he comes around that I will be there and that he comes when he has a few hours to listen and hopefully I can take him to the next stages, get him to the chiropractor, my dentist, get him off the dope, get his organs working again and turn this old fellows life around BIG TIME! Who knows, maybe this time next year he will be telling everyone that hot spices are GREAT! If Not, then maybe Spray I and II will be more than enough for him.

-------------

-------------

-------------

I DO NOT CARE WHAT GIMMICS / PRODUCTS

that can be found in this entire world, in the most remote places, most exotic places, the most wealthy of products or the poorest herbals......you will NEVER EVER FIND any product that even compares to "ALL" Spray I, II, or III can do in just 2 MINUTES TIME and what the accumulative effects do for the entire body over a years time.

The Herbal Sprays are in deed, this world's largest best kept secret that ONLY a handful of people have experienced and odds are, only maybe 5% of those that have tried it, have used it to their potential.

The sprays work in so many differant ways, they should not need to only be used for pains and diseases, but as the greatest age preventor ever created. You shouldn't have to be in pains or be aged/diseased to use the herbal sprays.

We do not seek wealth and riches and especially not fame and just let things "flow" as they "flow" and satisfied with what happens daily year after year....makes life "Simple"...but I am still surprized some"GO GETTER" has not jumped all over Spray I and tried to go commercial with it....all they would need to do is hire some current herbal/natural type AUTHOR to write a research book on the product and all the theories on why it does these things for some people and before they knew it, they would have the greatest product this health world has ever heard of and soon have thousands of old people making "HERBAL" runs simuliar to how MILLIONS run for their drugs! So not doubt it would take medical doctors to ever make such a venture float, because if the doctors didn't make the $$$$, they would never allow a herbal product take such a chunk of their market!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2114366