CureZone   Log On   Join

Spray I Testimonies by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   10/14/2013 8:20:20 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   20,024
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2114199

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

One person has taken 1 gallon of the herb Spray I formula to resell and self-experiment with. the Amish reseller took 5 gallons, but hasn't bottled any of it as of yet to attempt to sell it.

Sofar from the person with the 1 gallon and a sample bottle of herb Spray III.

-----------------

MH,

I have had many people use the spray. Just last week a woman who has had pain relating to a car accident years ago got relief without the use of drugs for the first time in months by using the Spray #1.

On the way home from your place, John said, "get the spray, my hand is going numb and tingling from holding onto the steering whee.l"

i gave him 4 sprays on the hand with the special bottle you mixed up while we were there and it went away in 10 seconds. 30 minutes later it came back so i sprayed again. It went away immediately. He took some home with him.

Kyle had a headache, so i sprayed his head with the same spray and it went away in 30 seconds, it came back, i sprayed again, and it went away again for good.

Tara hurt her back so i sprayed alot of your bottle III on it. It took about an hour, but it stopped the back pain from way deep in her back muscles. She didnt think it would work because it was so far down in her back, but it just took a little while longer and it did work!

Another friend had really bad ankle and calf pain from a back surgery, and after using the spray for one day, she no longer needs vicodin every day; that was a week ago, and she just uses the spray every day and has not popped any pills for pain.

-------------------

Sofar, the results seem to unreal to be believable. A few bottles have gone out to a few who visit the curezone and hopefully some of those will share their results of good or no so good. My theory so far is this: if you hurt, spray, if you still hurt, then spray again and again until the pain is gone. naturally these pains are going to come back ... they will for as long as our bones are acidic and dying........................my theory? /if you can help the bones not dissolve or as we common folks call: "age", then the lifespan should be off the charts.

Naturally, many versions of formula I will happen in time. No bulk for resell of formula II or III has been made yet. I only use formula III, but that does limit the useage because with formula I and II you can spray anywhere including the face,nose,ears, etc. No doubt, the topknot will adapt out of this formula, ear formulas, eye formulas, sinus formulas, varicose vein formulas, heavy metal formulas, lymph gland cleanse formulas, feet formula, weight formula, smart formula, and when they are all experimented with, eventually, in a few years maybe just a few specific formulas when formula I isn't enough.

It is not a "mirical" cure. It is a long term therapy, that i suggest be sprayed on the joints 6 days a week for years, if not a lifetime. What makes it nice, it is only simplistic herbs/minerals that I consider extremely safe and the dose is only a few drops on the skin that is used by the biody at the speed of the nerves/blood can take it. the 10 second to 2 minute to feel the results seems to be the standard so far. I don't do seminars anymore, but with a product such as this, you could have alot of fun with those in the audience, because virtually everyone today has aches and pains as a result of acidic diet.

Personally, i suggest daily use of this simple little spray is the most powerful "performance" supplement I have ever experimented with. You, naturally, can do all better when you have less internal pains.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2114199