CureZone   Log On   Join

MH's Next Testimony by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   10/13/2013 8:08:45 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,977
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2114062

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Today, a man i have known for 30 years stopped by. He resells a little of the DeWormer once in awhile.

He wrecked his motorcycle many years ago and was then run over by on-coming traffic. His kidneys were ripped out, etc ... so he has this massive damaged spot in his back that was skin grafted, etc ... and left quite the mess, etc...so no doubt now in his 50's his hips/back hurt him badly.....arthritis, etc...certain after such massive damage....

You might know, he shows up asking if i have anything he could use for his hips/leg and his wife's degenerated spine.............

Well, ya know "they will come".............and the product comes first, if your lucky. I showed him my personal bottle of the S.0.S. formula III pepped up for the bad back/knees.....................I told him that I am still making the formula and I keep giving away my personal experimental bottles, but did sell the Amish couple that resell our products 5 gallons of Formula I, but didn't have any of that in stoack at all. I explained Formula III is not kid-stuff and very potent and to be kept away from the eyes and if you take it by mouth, hold your breath for a second.

I sprayed 2 sprays in the air to allow him to smell it and explained that it has a very powerful smell, while Formula I has basically no smell.

He liked the smell. I continued to tell him about the product. In 2 minutes, he said, "a miracle happened," i asked, "what ya talking about?" He said, "i am healed." I asked, "what? He replied, "I am pain free." He explained this is the first time that he has been pain free in years.

He went on to explain that he had to use his arms to pick up his one leg to get in his car and now he can raise his legs up and down pain free as though he had no leg/hip/back problems................he was kinda shocked....

i explained it was not really a miracle and he wasn't healed, but he was treated and if long term use, possible he could live well. I had to explain for another hour about the product, which made for less boxes shipped today ... and why we don't encourange stop-ins.

i said we have entered a new realm of healing today, not only does the s.o.s. work on the skin, but now we know it works by entering the lungs and it should, but i had no clue how well.

i suggested he and his wife use the bottle I gave him (my bottle) and also spray a few sprays above them in bed each night.........and check back with me with the results.

So fa, we arer still batting 1,000 with this product. i am now not so sure about the name s.o.s. just doesn't feel right. I noticed, there are other internet products called s.o.s. Today, i started 2 more herbs to be used in the s.o.s. formula, one specifically for varicose veins and another for bruises/pain and as well working on a fussy baby formula.

i have hopes of making a formula that you can spray in the bed room of a crying baby and the formula would relax baby and let him go back to sleep.

--------------------

A few have wanted the s.o.s. formula in advance to experiment with themselves. That is ok, but each time i make Formula I, I have altered the formula. For these few early months, no two formulas will be made exactly the same. I have so many ideals on what this base formula is doing verses what it may do when enhanced with certain herbal formulas.

I can't stress enough how scary such a product really is, litterally, every human alive is a potential customer................and the product is just about as harmless as a product can be, so harmless, the dose so small and today we learned just the mist alone can result in amazing things. I, totally, am amazed how it works with pain. It has made me rethink the subject of pain totally...

i have opened the door to the Amish with the first 5 gallon jug and a different group called today and wants a gallon of each formula of any of it I make....and this could be like opening "pandora's" box, in that once it spreads, it could become overwhelming to make enough.

We have spread ourselves so thin.............we are just now getting caught back up with orders... this s.o.s. spray could easily overtake what we have doen in the past with all new theories that people like, because they feel results regardless their diet/habits/dental, etc....

==============================

my self-experiment results:

"If" a product works, it will result in expelled mucus...if a product is good, the next step towards living well will be the result.............with the little s.o.s. I have taken daily, i have been coughing up mucus through the day, proving to me with no doubts; this is a geniune lymph gland formula.....the first i have ever tried that worked.

Naturaly, I need to write a long explanation of my theories on this product and what the self-experimenter should expect...not just the immediet results, but the long term results.....in fact, for a middle-aged person, this easily would be a life-long product; a few sprays daily for life.

I have so many ideas to improve it, showing I have only just began with this. The early bottles will be one of a kind and quickly outdated as the next small batch is made.

Each person with a bottle now has had the idea of selling it, again, another scary thought! Today's person is named Dean, he liked the idea of Dr. Dean's Miracle Spray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The few that have used it that needed it, have referred to the word "miracle". Dean felt like he had been up on the preacher's stage and received his healing. He, by far, is not a religious person. He just felt that it must feel this way, to be in pain one minute and pain free the next.

i had to insure him that he did not remove the cause of his pain and in theory, much of the cause can be removed by proper diet/habit as explained in Book I.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2114062