CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced by ghrrr ..... Root Canal Tooth Forum

Date:   10/12/2013 11:56:44 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   103,409
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2113690

My main problem now :
1. Gritty eyelid started when having root canal(gritty eyelid ALWAYS gives a reaction and ALWAYS become worse after the upper middle teeth injected by calcium hydroxide…And after calcium hydroxide is injected, gritty eyelid also gives a reaction again when blood comes out from my upper middle teeth when I brushed it)
2. No doctors checked my eyelid blood vessel ! All I ask is to check the eyelid blood vessel every time when meet the doctors, but it seems there is no medical equipment/tools to check what is inside my eyelid blood vessel
- is this gritty eyelid, neck pain come from “calcium hydroxide crystal” inside my blood vessel as a foreign substance ? because gritty eyelid always gives reaction and become worse after injected by calcium hydroxide, no doubt about that!
- my main problem is eyelid, not eyeball…and my main intention is to get all the sands out of my eyelid, this grity eyelid is not a sensation because I keep all the sands that comes out from my eyes…Profesor immunology give a letter for geology lab to checked it out but it turns out the geology lab was unable to do it because the sample is too little…I still keep all the sands
- I’m 100% sure that the source of this sickness is from my upper middle rabbit teeth because it’s the EXACT SAME symptoms that had been cured before, and all of these symptoms came back when I’m having the infected root canal treatment FAILURE PROCESS for more than 5 months
- My main intention is to get all the sands out from my eyelid

There is a root canal explanation for calcium hydroxide(caoh2) that leak into the blood vessel when having endodontic process and can become crystal because caoh2 and blood have a different ph level…caoh2 can make tissue necrosis and a direct tissue toxic…caoh2 is not biocompatible

There is also an article at St Richards Hospital about calcium hidroxide(caoh2) danger in endodontic/ root canal treatment :
Severe tissue necrosis following intra-arterial injection of endodontic calcium hydroxide...a case series.
Sharma S, Hackett R, Webb R, Macpherson D, Wilson A.
Source
St Richards Hospital, Chichester, West Sussex, UK...
calcium hydroxide injected resulted in severe clinical signs and symptoms ending in tissue necrosis. Long-term sequelae included scarring, deformity, and chronic pain. This case series illustrates the high toxicity of calcium hydroxide when displaced into vessels and soft tissues. Caution should be exercised when using injectable systems for endodontic calcium hydroxide.

Could anyone help me ? thank you

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2113690