CureZone   Log On   Join

to Dr. Mom by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   10/10/2013 4:06:57 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,898
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2112945

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Tell Steve a man near his age, retired from the military has had eye problems, needing a flashlight to be able to see the numbers in his car, etc.....at nighttime. After 4 days of the advanced eye sprays, 3x daily, he said he could see the numbers wth out the aid of his flashlight he had used for 4 years....but today he calls and says after 4 weeks of the advanced eye sprays 3x daily, he goes to the VA hospital that checks his eyes / health and to their surprise a blood clot in the one eye that had been there for many years, was gone and this surprized the doctor and he wanted to know what he was using, because he said this does not happen in cases like his.

So tell Steve thier is hope and stay on 3x sprays or more direct on the eyes/face and I would be spraying his entire body down with a mist of SPRAY III every day of his life and spray his ears/face with Spray II heavily every morning and every night as well and get his mouth 100% toxic free.

Those teeth metals leach into the gums, nerves and eventually into ever cell of the body....many books have been written documenting all the problems, so no need to say all the bad things, but concentrate on the cure. Once all metal/toxins (note I say toxins, because at his age / condition, it all has to go)pulled out and th large tattoes cut out of the gums and sewed back up....a spray designed to dissolve and lead away via the lymph glands all the mercury/nickel, etc....would be used direct in the mouth and on the skin basically for the rest of a person's life to battle removing heavy metals on an ion scale.

Eye Spray one is over looked, as are all the simple non adult strength formulas are, but I would spray it more than 3x daily as a food source for the damaged eyes and naturally the sprays in the mouth as well and breath in the vapors that is a natural almost unavoidable method as well. Since the sprays are simplistic herbs/minerals of the plant, I would have no fear of drinking an entire bottle and expect zero ill side effects.

Of course I need to take the name "eye" off the label, because using the word "eye" on a herbal label is taboo from the fda. Basically the day may come I need to just label each bottle herb 1, herb 2, herb 3, etc. and have no identifications on what so ever and make all the bottles nothing more than just herbs in a bottle, with zero implied uses.

If works for Steve, then the air force should have all the jet flyers using it, before their eyes go bad.

Like the Christopher Motto went, USE AS MUCH AS IS NEEDED...get agressive as one must to win the battle.

Good Luck,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2112945