CureZone   Log On   Join

Making It All Worth While by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   10/5/2013 3:55:51 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,863
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2111471

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

The schooling, which includes this forum, does help some and once in awhile they e-mail to let me know they are out there!

The school was first on paper, then cd, now online and hopefully on dvd in the near future. People close to cities are able to have cable internet, otherwise dsl and phone lines just don't allow most to watch videos very easily. Hopefully when the school goes to dvd lessons, it will be the best improvement yet! Hopefully by 2008.

Blessings,

MH

MH,

I've been reading your messages since you first came to Curezone. I probably have read most of your messages on the site - and I have listened. I have read the first schooling book two or three times. I fasted 45 days last year, and 22 days this year. When I fast I drink only orange juice, nothing else. Some of the things I have done since reading your messages are: stopped most of the chemicals from coming into the house - no more cleaners, soap, shampoo, etc. I walk outside barefooted. I'm on my 2nd distiller. I planted about 20 fruit trees two years ago. I grow a small organic garden and eat the food right out of the garden. Right now, I am picking and eating fresh strawberries right off the plants - I do this everyday. When the strawberries quit producing the wild black berries will be coming in and I will start picking them in the woods and eating them right off the bushes. After the blackberries, the blueberries will be ready and then it will be time for the wild muscadines. I also have scassfas, plantain, wild cherry trees, and crab apples in the woods. I eat mostly raw foods for months at a time and then I will get out of my routine because of travel or something and eat junk food. However, the time in between eating good and bad food is shorter each time. For example, this year I have eaten very little cooked food. I make my own salves and some of my medicine - which I usually never need - but I give it away. THe rest I order from you. I just wanted you to know that there are people who are listening and learning. When you get your school on DVD I will join. I'm on slow dial up - its all I can get. I can't even unload anything that takes too much time. The connection will turn off before it downloads. Anyway, what I would like to know about is more about breathing. What is the best way to breathe. The second question is do you know anything about Peter Ragnar. He sells longlivity books and others things on the internet. I just wondered if you knew if he was ligitimate. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

XXXXXXX

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2111471