CureZone   Log On   Join

MH's 2007 40day Fast Documented by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   9/30/2013 4:14:27 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   20,041
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2109873

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

This will be the most documented Fasting I have done to date. I took alot of pictures and since ELF can put video up, I have also started to document the fast for 2007 on video. So far the first 12 hours, 8 oranges were juiced, a little spice for life added and the first of a series of water therapy. This included 3 dips in the ice cold pond, so this will be a little differant, those that have complained they have not seen the Barefoot Herbalist, will have no excuse after they see the 2007 fasting experience video. I was even nice enough to add a few extra pounds this Fall, so via video, if all goes to plan, there will be no questions about it, you will see it work..

I am also taking lots of still pictures to show a step by step. Hopefully the color of the tongue, etc. and everything experienced while fasting can be documented. Nothing professional, just home made video that has no special effects, just the RAW TRUTHS. For the water therapy I have my plain swimmin trunks on, so as the fast continues it should not be that difficult to see the results. I also use scales and keep a record of weight loss, because there is no better, no easier method to acheive perfect weight. Bad weight is nothing more than salt/water/waste trapped in the body.. I also like to use pH paper to keep track of the FAST and mark it down daily, etc.

Why the extra effort this year? Now there are 15 members, those that have the same theories in mind or want to learn more, etc., so more will be explained, more shown, etc. To show/educate publicly usually draws the attention of those who only like to disrupt and lead astray those who have geniune interest. The goal of the members only web site is to make it REAL, make it TRUE and make it available to anyone in the world and hopefully the members will create their STORY and we can all learn fromk each other. I know one member already is making plans to make a video showing what he has learned.

2007 is starting out GREAT!

Many Blessings to all,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2109873