CureZone   Log On   Join

Great Expectations by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   9/28/2013 4:52:33 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,946
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2109419

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I saw on the "Journal" of the private web site aka schooling, known as The School of Self-Applied Prevention that my Elf, aka web site builder/host is also going to start an extended fast come 1/1/07 and keep a journal and pictures, etc. I plan to as well and have been hearing others have the idea. To me, this will just be icing on the cake so to speak, the schooling has plenty of space for all the members to tell their stories, or just set back and watch.

Basically, it is like this:

The IDEAL PLACE; to show up and SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!! Sounds like heaven for Zack; or should I say, number II.

I gave the Elf the first 11 members names and he is prepping the info and they soon can get in, these first few experimenters will make it so we can figure out what is needed and what paths to take! To start, BOOK I, BOOK II and study guides will be there, 20 newsletters already. So this is only maybe a 1,000 pages of reading, by this time next year maybe there will be 5,000+ pages and video galore.

Since this is a schooling experience, I am thinking the members are going to get a great discount on the large hard back books, etc. I plan on making it worth everyone's while one way or another!

There will be no con games in this web site/forum, we the members will want pictures of all those who brag and it will be a place to brag! No games played, the goal is to bring every member up to par.

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2109419