CureZone   Log On   Join

Salt, by MH by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   9/27/2013 7:29:54 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,911
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2108943

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Our blood maintains perfect salt ratio at all times.

By perfect, I mean it has the proper ratio of minerals. If this ratio is out of balance, then you can call that, "disease".

The first secret of selling "junk" food was to add salt to it. the first way to preserve foods was to cover it in salt.

I have noticed that people who crave salt are the sickest. often the cancer people and the brights disease people. I don't know why that is, because the people with destroyed bellies loaded with 10 gallons of stored water, "know" salt is their killer, yet they crave it to the point they will eat it by the handful.

When reading about fat, I have read that fat is nothing more than excessive irritating salt that the body surrounds with water to protect the body from "salt".

I think these may be some facts based on watching animals and salt consumption:

1. "If" a mammal eats the foods god designed it to eat, it never needs salt its entire lifetime.

2. If a mammal is captured/civilized and fed the wrong foods and supplied salt blocks, it eats salt daily and usually much fatter than if you found the same mammal living in nature.

------------------------

Horses have zero use for grains, yet humans feed them grains and as a result, the horse needs salt daily. not once in a great while, but daily.

Horses in nature eat fresh green grass, they have no need for salt blocks and if they do seek out salt, it will be a rare thing. The deer will eat salt, because the average deer of today eats the farmers grains along with natural grass. The deer in the farming areas are much bigger/fatter. Our Ohio deer look like giants compared to Tenn deer simple because they live on soybeans/corn they take from the farmers fields.

Compare humans from California to Ohio (farm belt) and no doubt we are much fatter, no differant than the deer. Compare humans in general you will see they are becoming fatter and fatter each generation and no doubt salt added to wrong foods is the number 1 reason.

Humans that eat grains? Yes, they will desire salt!

Humans that eat meat, yes, they will desire salt!

Dr. John R. Christopher along with the fasting experts agreed that salt is an irritant to the kidneys and responsible for kidney disease. I have read some that consuming rock salt is not the same as human blood salt.

Most have probably seen video of natives in Africa sticking straws into the necks of their cattle and drinking fresh blood. They suggest this is a way to obtain salt. World history, from years ago, states humans sold their children to be eaten by rich people as a source of salt.

I will suggest humans that eat fruits have no desire for additional salts, Their fruits have plenty of natural mineral salts properly prepared by the tree.

People who need to put salt on their foods or actually like the taste of salt, are already addicted to salt. Dr. Christopher would suggest they have plenty of kidney damage as a result and as they get older, i bet they will desire salt more and more.

I suggest that 1/4 teaspoon of real salt or the best salt you can buy, should in fact make you "puke" if you ate that much at once. It should throw your mineral balance out of whack so fast, that your throat should swell and try to stop you from swallowing it and if it makes it to your stomach, your stomach should purge it right back up and out.

Salt addicts will say such theories are utterly ridiculous. I have noticed those addicted to coffee often also are addicted to salt, both being kidney/adrenal destroyers.

Kidney cancers are very bad cancers and I would suggest salt use being the foundational cause of most kidney failure.

A safe way to get all the salt you ever need:

put your salt in your bathtub, pour 5 pounds in your water, it makes no differance, your skin will protect you, but you should also shower off afterwards and not force your skin to deal with salt.

Bathing in salty ocean water has to be the best way to bath. letting the waves hit your body which makes you build muscles.

Before we got into fruits, my wife and I used a salt shaker filled with "real salt", I even promoted "real salt". years ago. When i started with oranges the salt use stopped naturally. My wife could tell you she hasn't filled that salt shaker in years. When someone does ask for salt, I ask, "why?" Naturally. I have not sold hardly any salt in the past 5 years, except to one local woman that always wanted 2 things:

1. raw sugar, which we would pick up by the 50# bag from the Amish for her.

2. a pound or 2 of salt.

Every year i would tell her salt and commercial Sugar are not good, even if we use the "best" sources.

We had not seen this lady for maybe 6 months this year and she called the other day. I will guess she is no older than me, maybe even younger. made big money as a Honda worker for many years. She called to let us know she had just returned from Mexico and is now doing coffee enemas. As soon as we heard that, we know the 2 people that "con" everyone they can into going with them to Mexico to get cancer treatments. Sure enough, that was the way she got conned into it. These 2 locals have taken hundreds over the years to Mexico with promises of cancer cures. These 2 people are addicted to the coffee enema; the lady hasn't had a non-coffeee enema bowel movement for over 10 years.

This local lady is addicted to sugar/salt/coffee and use to smoke, has a lung tumor, and as well, liver cancer. She is naturally as skinny as a rail to begin with and what i call the "hyper" type that burns both ends of their candle or aka; the perfect Honda worker willing to run on the assembly line.

She starts talking about all the supplements she purchased in Mexico, all the same old crap promoted years ago. I kept telling Brenda to tell her I don't want to hear it. Going to mexico only gets you doctors that have more freedom to rip you off in differant ways. I told her we have 2 local m.d. that also do anything Mexican doctors do. We told her straight out, if your hooked on coffee enemas, hooked on their chemo, hooked on taking dozens of supplements, then you will become just like the 2 people who conned you into going, These 2 people have spent every dime they have made in the past 10 years with Mexican doctors.

Once you are loaded with whatever variety of chemo they use, once your into all their drugs and to top it all off, you need a coffee enema every day or you can't poop, you pretty much deserve what your going to get for your efforts. because you chucked nature right out the back door.

-------

My only advice:

If your a salt addict, you had better start wondering "why". Anyone telling you to take salt daily? ya better seek a second opinion. Take a walk in the woods and see how much salt you can find!!!!!!!!!!!! or as Dr. John R. Christopher would say: ask any gorrila.......................odds are no gorrila has a salt shaker or since he lives on fruits, my guess is he doesn't need a salt lick in his back yard.

Put your salt in your nightly bath water if you feel you must have it and never put it in your mouth. If you must consume salt, try this old method:

At bedtime:

Take a very small pinch of salt and throw to the back of your mouth and then swallow a full glass of water. This is an old method to hydrate you while your asleep and that is by far enough daily salt for any human.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2108943