CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: SODIUM FLUORIDE is Syria's Chemical Weapon by #139029 ..... News Forum

Date:   9/15/2013 9:46:45 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   3,718
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2104940

this says it all. this is totally what my thoughts initially were.

it is hilarious... and sick. i say to everyone who's concerned about syria using horrific chemical weapons, ''dont you realize our own government is using horrific chemicals on us all day long? from our water supply, food supply, food preservatives , chemtrails, cancer causing gmos, etcetcetc...'' the list goes on and on and on until whoever im talking to is just convinced im crazy and tunes me out. its impossible to explain anything to the mass public because EVERYTHING is so screwed up that they just cannot accept or believe it... even if it's the truth.

it also sucks that no matter what we can't get away from fluoride (or the other horribly toxic crap in our water, like h.pylori, chlorine, many other toxicities...). yes we can buy spring water or other bottled waters, or even treated purified tap water, but even those have toxicities and different toxicities, like the fact they are in plastic, and the fact even treated water does not fully eradicate fluoride. in addition, we all have to cleanse ourselves, and our dishes, our bodies, etc. you cannot eradicate flouride from your showers even with filters.

im much more concerned with the chemicals our govt is forcing into us than going to war against a country who is using them. to me it seems to be an obvious false flag to try to continue to distract the public from the real issues of what our own governmnent is doing (or allowing). if people can care about what some demonized dictator is doing they will be blinded again to what our government is doing to us.

i hope some day people get mad enough to fight back. or to at least cease buying the products, using the water, and enter a full on self-sufficiency era where we destroy the government and corporations by non-participation... but i doubt that will ever happen... and if it did, the government would kill us all a bit faster than slowly poisoning us with flouride in the water supplies. they have us possessed by their control mechanisms and this toxic world they have created for us is all too convenient and pleasurable to simply reject, unless you get sick and start to die from it like many here on curezone.

i just hope someday people do something. fight back. stand up to this. something. i am so far gone i wish i could fight for a worthy cause before the end. i would give what little i have left of my life to the fight against this abhorrent corruption, even if it was self sacrifice. in truth Terrorism might be the only thing that saves the world. i hope someday there are real activist groups which form like shown in the recent film 'the east'. i highly recommend it. it shows an eco-terrorist group who sets out to force ceo's to suffer the same consequences of their choices by polluting entire towns with chemicals and etc. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1869716/
if interested theres the link.

didn't intend to write this much but oh well. in the end, i guess all we can do is continue to spread information, but it doesn't ever seem to change anyones opinions... at least not the mass-indoctrinated public. it seems the people that actually care simply don't have enough impact.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2104940