CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Beck Protocol for HIV didn't work for me by aifam55 ..... Dr. Bob Beck Forum

Date:   9/5/2013 11:51:44 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   13,640
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2102006

I was listening to one of Becks speeches from 1999 tonight.
A few things he said.
1) Royal Rife never cured anyone except when he accidentally touched them with the electrical current. And that accounted for only a few percent of the cases.
2) Beck said he had to work with the CIA to cure some CIA agents and the only thing that would was his protocol.
3) He said (back in 1999) that Saddam Hussein had female agents smuggling in germ warfare into the U.S. in their orifices since that was a warm area and when they got in the US they planned to kill millions in the USA with biological warfare, so you definitely needed his zapper.

What I think is that Beck was working with CIA. First off Rife did cure most of his patients. Beck knew Rife tech and also Beck was able to put together Georges Lakhovsky's multi-wave frequency generator way back in 1963 in just a few hours when others failed. Beck's story about Saddam Hussein was ludicrous. I think Beck did cure people of hiv but it was not with that zapper he shows. If you want people not to look at the real truth, you give them a part truth so they bite. Lakhovsky's machine, in my opinion, was the best. It concentrated on strengthening the body itself. His machine had a 98% cure rate with terminal cases. Lakhovsky was killed (murdered) in 1942 when he was hit by a limousine. Right after his death, the "miracle" machine by Lakhovsky was taken out of the NYC hospital. Lakhovsky did most of his work in Europe and they used some of his machines for the next 15 years. Three of the machines recently turned up in Italy.
Bob Beck (Robert C. Beck), in 1963, got a hold of a Lakhovsky machine and he was smart enough to get to up and running in a few hours where others failed. Beck knew far better cures DECADES before he made that simple square wave zapper. That's a fact and you can take it to the bank. There is a cure for hiv someplace. Also hiv is a depopulation plan. It was introduced initially via vaccines.

Here's a couple super cheap things you can do against hiv. Keep up the zapping anyway as it clobbers many other microbes. Take 800 mcg to 1,000 mcg Selenium a day. No more than that. Selenium is like birth control for Hiv. Take the protein NAC for T-cells and also IP-6 Inositol for T-cells.

What I researched about zapping with a simple square wave is: supposedly 1.2 hertz kills hiv in the blood. 3554 sq wave freq supposedly is harmful to hiv and 714 freq is harmful to hiv in the T-cells. That could be b.s. but that is the best info I have right now on electrifying the blood.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2102006