CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Multiple Myeloma Cannabis by #174156 ..... Multiple Myeloma Forum

Date:   8/31/2013 6:43:30 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   14,287
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2100499

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

For your awareness - and for anyone else reading my posts too.....

First and foremost - I am not in fear.  In my inner search I have learned how to deal with fear and unless someone has a gun pointed to your head all fear is not only irrational, but destructive.  (Actually learned that in a seminar for managers in San Francisco at the Fairmont hotel about forty five years where my company/Boeing had sent me because the original person scheduled to attend couldn't go.  It was a fabulous revelation.  God works in marvelous ways.)

Whether others like it or not, my chemotherapy has brought my blood markers pretty much close to their normal range.  I have blood tests almost every week which monitor more than thirty indicators, something that the vast majority of alternative providers know nothing about.

As I've mentioned before, I have used many alternative supplements and to date my best supplement is raw garlic.  I will continue with that, fervently.  

I have learned about my astral body, my chakras and energy system and have a support network that does spiritual healing.  I supplement that with my daily meditations and also know how to clear and clean out my chakras using gold energy.  I, and everybody else on the Planet has at least one spirit guide.  If you are aware of yours I recommend that you find one that respects your personal space and one who runs gold energy or higher.  If they don't - fire them and hire a new one.   White energy keeps you stuck in the same old place and is a short term protection and not a healing.  Jesus runs gold energy.  The Supreme Being has a higher energy.  You can request healings from each of them and they will comply.  I suggest chatting (two way conversation) with each of them.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2100499