CureZone   Log On   Join

Gallstones vs soap balls: middle ground theory! by Loppie ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   8/14/2013 7:45:30 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   8,328
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2094216

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

So, as you know there is all this debate going on about whether the green waxy balls that come out of your poop are really Gallstones or if they are merely "soap balls" formed in the gut by the olive oil and acidity of the grapefruit juice.

Okay, so here's my theory. My mother is a soap maker. She makes all different kinds of natural soaps including soaps with olive oil (and no, they are not green). She is also a tofu maker.

SOAP BALL THEORY:

When you make soap you need to use lye which is strongly alkaline and you can't eat it. To make soap it has to boil for ages and our stomach is not the right temperature for that. So no, it's not green soap balls in your poop.

MORE LIKELY:

If for argument sake these green waxy balls had to form in your intestines rather than come from the gallbladder and liver, then it could more likely be a curdling reaction like when you make tofu because magnesium ( Epsom Salts ) is (one of the things) used to make soya milk curdle. So, it could be curdling that happened in the bowel, not a "soap-making reaction". I'm not a Scientist so don't go off at me if I'm wrong. It's just a theory.

BUT !!! MIDDLE GROUND THEORY:

When you do a liver/gallbladder flush, the whole idea is to flush out a lot of bile in one go (hence the large amount of olive oil you drink) to clean any sludgy yucky stuff and stones (if you have any) out of the ducts to improve the function of your liver and gallbladder, your digestion and to help with other health problems.

The fact that these waxy balls that come out of your poop are BRIGHT GREEN is proof that it contains lots of BILE. Poop is not green. Olive oil mixed with grapefruit juice is not bright green but YELLOW which would definitely become BROWN by the time it comes out in your poop. I eat buckets of salad with olive oil and lemon juice and I never have green poop!

So here's my theory. Yes the liver/gallbladder flush DOES WORK because you DO FLUSH OUT BILE since poop is not green. Biliverdin is a green pigment found in bile, so those balls contain bile and that was the goal, to do a liver/GB flush.

Who cares if those balls were formed in your intestine or come from your liver and gallbladder? If they did come from your gallbladder, then good for you, you got rid of it! If they were formed in the intestines like tofu instead then who cares? You still flushed out a lot of bile! So what are you people arguing about? That was the whole idea wasn't it?

Green poop = lots of bile = you flushed your liver and gallbladder! It was still a success either way!

I'm happy with the results and I feel great! I don't care where the green balls come from because I know I cleaned my liver out with a good bile flush!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2094216