CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed! by selfloathing ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   8/11/2013 11:37:34 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   16,712
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2093421

i know how it feels.... mine started a year ago... i was on my 3nd year in college.... at first i notice that i have stains on my clothes. i noticed that when i wear those stained clothes my armpit starts to smell bad... it really ruined everything... im hygienic person, i take a bath almost 6 times a day, apply antiperspirant. i decided to throw away those stained clothes and bought new ones... i use potassium alum cause i think that the deodorant is the one responsible to the stains... it worked for a while.... after a week the odor is back again... i've heard people taking things at my back like i smell stinky and make fun of me like i dont take a bath... and it hurts cause they dont know what im going thru.... and there's this boy i met in the public bus telling to his friend that he saw a man whos smell is really stinky when i know i was the one he's referring to cause i know his face and i was the one he met.... i just took everything he said. i went home and i asked myself why me? why me? what did i do to have this curse... it destroyed the jolly person in me. the happy person, very active, social, smart.. my parents dont understand why i have failed some subjects and why i dont go socialize.. now i lock myself in my room in front of the computer cause it is the only one that understands me and is the only one that will listen to me.... back then i was the person who is handsome and smells good now i have pimples on my face because of stress and the odor curse... i just want to disappear in this world.... i want to disappear that none will notice i ever existed. the only strength i have is to fulfil my dreams and once i have those things i will lock the doors to this fvcking world that judge people in the outside and i will get my revenge t those people who made fun of me..,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2093421