CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Sun/Age spots *Edited* by neesay ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   7/18/2006 3:08:36 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   21,094
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=209276

Hello. Orageno sounds so amazing for this. Thanks for the info. I have ordered the Burn and Wound Salve and the book. I am going to apply it to my hands and arms. One side at a time , for several weeks. I have years of second degree burns from the sun. I spent years as a teen simply burning. My hands and arms sort of resemble the skin of someone who has had a fire burn. So that is where I got the idea. As this works, I think alot of plastic sugeons would not be happy. I am not an expert but somehow reburning the skin, with lazers, to make it better makes as much sence as injecting myself with Botox . They'll convince you it is safe. I would prefer to accept the damage that I have done and try to help myself heal with herbs and make my body acid-free for youthfulness, ps. it's working!
I want to try oregano and neem like you have said. I have a brown patch on my cheek. I have used a compound called C-Herb,(water,fiber,black walnut,burdock,white oak bark,mineral salts) for a couple of "Questionable" spots. This stuff is VERY powerful too. I know they were abnormal patches of cells because of the reaction I get from one application. After three applications, it is very predictable and it is the same for everyone who uses it. It draws out the cells, creates a reaction in the body that sends a white ring around the area , the junk comes out when it drys, and in the end you have a small crater that fills in with nice new pink skin. It only affects abnormal skin. Ultimately though it is a helper and the true cure is one cure, like MH says. The body should not have to warn us about our condition because we have abused it. BUT, it is such a good thing it does!!!! I have to learn this the hard way over and over. Must be a thick skull, wonder what that means? : )
Have you communicated with you today? LOL
Neesay

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=209276