Re: Hi Everyone - I really reaaly nedd some advice and sopprot her please by J. Lo ..... Addicition: Alcohol ... Alternative Alcohol Addiction
Date: 8/6/2013 1:20:15 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Reduce health impact of harmful alcohol and drugs use:-
Every one of us recognize the serious public health problem caused by alcohol and drugs consumption and have taken steps to prevent the health and social burdens and treat for those in need of care. But just question to yourself, are the prevent that had been taken in the past really enough for placing a full stop on the health and social burden and evils treat of alcohol and drugs. Every year many surveys are conducted and reports are tabled featuring the consequence caused due to the consumption of alcohol and drugs.
Before we discuss about the health and social burdens, we must know the deference between the abuse and addiction of alcohol and drugs. There is a very fine line between the abuse and dependence on alcohol and drugs. On the one side of the road, abuse is when a person uses a drug or alcohol but he is well aware of it and has the capacity or ability to stop. The abusers will continue to use alcohol and drug even though they know it has an adverse affect on their health happiness and wellbeing.
More over on the other side of the flood, reliance over anything for endurance is characterized by the incapability to relinquish motivated by compulsion, loss of control and continued use despite the consequences. Obsession may include amplified lenience and withdrawal, unsuccessful attempts to cut down or stop, loss of control and consistently using more for longer period.
In both the cases, whether itís an abuse or addiction of alcohol and drugs, we find the person exposed to alcohol or drugs use with frequent failure to meet work, social and family obligations. People of any age, sex or social class can get affected to alcohol or drug abuse or addiction. What is important is to know and understand is what are the factors that make some people more prone to abuse and addiction.
Below we are trying to focus on few of the factor that plays a predominating role for alcohol and drug abuse and addiction.
1. Genetics: - In the studies it is found that people who have blood relatives with an addiction are highly prone to abuse for alcohol and drugs. The study also shows that 60% of the alcoholics have family history, and children of such family are 4 times more likely to pickup if a parent is alcoholic. In addition, an open exposure to alcohol, drug and like substance shows a higher rate to follow the same behavior.
2. Psychological Problem or Mental Illness:- Those who have psychological problem or mental illness such as Depression, Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, loneliness or anxiety often turn to alcohol and drug addiction and abuse as a way to escape from the world.
3. Social environment: - Family involvement, lack of supervision, Isolation from family, friends and social community is another big cause for abuse and addiction for alcohol and drugs. In addition to the above a lack of watch on the teenagers about their social engagement and circle at the school is likely a wide spread mouth to start taking alcohol and drugs.
4. Self esteem/ confidence: - A lack in self belief, confidence enhances the chances for abuse and addiction to alcohol and drugs as this is believed that these substance makes you self esteem and confident.
5. Life skills: - People with traumatic childhood experiences such as sexua| or physical abuse, mental stress and bad parenting use alcohol and drugs as a medication to get out of their memories get addicted to alcohol and drugs.
This is not the end of the world, other than this there is lots of other factors that can push anyone to get addicted to alcohol and drugs, proper caring, love and affection, self belief and confidence with proper medicinal treatment can help anyone to get purge of alcohol and drug addiction. Below we are suggesting some medicines which are helpful in the above cases.
1. Antabuse or Disulfiram :- Antabuse or Disulfiram is used to treat alcohol problem. This medication helps to get rid of the bad habit of drinking alcohol. You must take this medicine with a complete treatment plan of your doctor.
2. Revia :- Revia generic is a useful medication that is used to treat alcohol addicted people and stops them to take it again. It acts in the brain to stop opiate effects like feelings of happiness, pain relief etc.
In the next part of the discussion, we will put some more data and facts based on the face findings, till then stay fit and healthy with meds247online.com
To know more about our deferent products and services please vista:-
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2091274