CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Why can't I get diagnosis? (I think I have near end stage myeloma) by JesichasHope ..... Multiple Myeloma Forum

Date:   7/30/2013 10:49:09 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   4,516
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2089318

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

You are amazing. And yes you have done your research. So many I meet do not, you are an exception. I could have posted more, but figured enough info was in what I posted and hopefully others might find what we are discussing of interest and will learn something or it may help another facing this disease.

Fear is a very real thing that people with cancer face. They discover they are not immortal, that mortality is real, and death faces them or at least the thought of death. Cancer for most signifies the end, though it should. What people fail to realize is they face risks everyday, but they don't see them. You are seeing life as a wonderful experience, you know you have gone through many obstacles and you have still been granted new days to live; that is a gift you appreciate. That is why you are surviving, and will do so. You are facing this and making decisions you are comfortable with. Many make decisions not based on what they know or learn from research but from only one source and afterwards feel cheated that they did not have a chance to know other options. You know the options and chose what you felt is right.
I remember my daughter telling me she did not face the cancer as some fearful boggie man but face it as an intruder she was not going let steal life from her; life to her meant, experiencing all of God's great and wonderful creations, no matter how big or small, complex or simple; she wanted to experience life. She found joy in all things, and most often the simplest things gave her the most joy; there she would say, God is more wonderful in simple things than the greatest wonders. To experience that - watching her suck in life like a sponge - was in itself awesome. I miss her wonderful smile and precious face; but I know she is with me and she sends me little messages, only she and I know. Yes, we are eternal spirits, and there is nothing to fear when we have God next to us.
May God continue to bless your life experience. My day was better because your message touched my heart.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2089318