CureZone   Log On   Join

ionic foot bath detox by pawel110 ..... Ask Trapper

Date:   7/29/2013 2:04:06 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   1,678
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2088671

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi all, Ive been reading about the ionic foot bath detox for a few days now and decided to try it myself.

I had some stainless steel knives in the garage so whacked them in the vice and bent them at 90 degrees and flattened handles a bit with a hammer to allow the crocodile clips to fit more easily.

I have a transformer that outputs 12 volts dc and has a 2.5 amp fuse fitted. I taped the knife blades together with some thin peices of wood seperating them and attached the leads and switched on and turned the dial to give highest output - the warm salted water turned rusty coloured after a while and fizzed away throughout.

The reason I tried this is for detox purposes & having chelated for a few years now on and off, I still have symptoms of Hg toxicity and am finding it increasingly difficult. I tend to stick to cutlers protocol but go easy on the DMSA but find ALA easier to tolerate - the dmsa for me is hard on the liver. Im better than I was but feel i still have some way to go.
Long story short - for several years now my feet have really ached, esp on waking and getting out of bed then they ease a bit but continue to ache. Time will tell how effective the foot bath is for me but after trying it for 40 minutes today - my feet still ache but i have noticed that they are tingling too - I was racking my brain to find where I have had that sensation on my feet before, then I realised that it is when I have been on a rare holiday and gone to the sea and spent time walking on the shoreline on the wet sand. The sensation is identical and I have to say invigorating to say the least.

Looking forward to trying an hour tomorrow and in the meantime hopefully it also might ease my insomnia.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2088671