CureZone   Log On   Join

Has anybody tried Unda Complex 39? by Empowerment ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   7/13/2013 8:46:10 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   14,537
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2083305

Has anybody tried Unda Complex 39? It's also referred to as "Unda 39". I've ordered some. Waiting for it to arrive.

It's made in Belgium, avail in Europe and the U.S. (from DK vitamins and Abundant Vitamins, for the lowest shipping cost that I can find online; and offline, it's avail at many health shops and some pharmacies).

I read about it on a thread about threadworm/pinworm:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/consistent-pinworm-infection-t277717.html

"naturomom, replied August 13th, 2012
Remedy for chronic pinworms

Hi there, I think I have found a remedy for chronic pinworms....I was seeing a homeopath for myself, and asked him if he had anything. He said pinworms can take months to completely get rid of them all. He gave me a bottle called UNDA 39. It was $20. I gave her 15 drops, 3 times a day, in a very small amount of water until the bottle was gone, about 7 days.

After two days on the drops she suddenly felt very tired. I was worried. Then she went poo and literally bounced out of the bathroom! She announced her poo was full of dead worms! She was no longer tired, and was feeling great. Three days later she was tired again, had a poo, and had another pile of worms.

Three days later it happened again, more dead worms! Her stomach has always been puffy and bloated, it is now flat as it should be. Even after she was finished the drops she continued seeing dead worms every 3-5 days.

... here are a few things that helped her with the itchy bum during the worm battle:

-apple cider vinegar on a cotton pad, hold in place for as long as you can stand it. It burns but if a 9-year old girl can handle it it can't be that bad!

-Noxema face cream helped sometimes
-a few drops of tea tree and lavender essential oil mixed with a bit of extra virgin coconut oil, apply with a cotton pad or q-tip

-a garlic clove as a suppository helped a lot, I made it into a little mini egg shape with extra virgin coconut oil poured into an empty lipstick tube lined with plastic wrap. Then I peeled the garlic clove, slit it a few times with a knife and dropped it in the oil.

Then I put in the freezer for 10 minutes and then unwrapped it and inserted it. She didn't want to do this but it helped a lot. Do this before bed and protect your underwear with a pad as some of the oil might leak out! The garlic will come out with the next bowel movement... It also stopped the itch immediately."

-----
Here is some info about Unda 39:

Unda 39 - Intestinal Parasitosis
Unda 6 - Constipation, Colon

HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY

For relief of symptoms associated with irritability and anxiousness Insomnia, Overexertion

Alcohol content 25%

2/3 fl. oz. (20 ml)

Made in Belgium

Distributed by Seroyal USA Inc. Wood Dale (Chicago), IL 60191

Intestinal Parasitosis

Unda 39 is a remedy for all parasitic conditions and is indicated for nervous disorders due to Tapeworm and intestinal parasitosis.

Companion Products:
Unda 6

Indications:

Achlorhydria and Hypochlorhydria
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Candidiasis
Diarrhea: Bacterial / Parasitic
Eczema
Enterocolitis
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Hyperchlorhydria
Mycosis
Parasites
Sinusitis
Skin Disorders

Ingredients:

Formula:

Allium cepa (Onion) 4X
Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) 4X
Asa foetida (Gum of the Stinkasand) 4X
Tanacetum vulgare (Tansy) 4X
Cina (Wormseed) 6X
Dryopteris filix-mas (Male Fern) 6X
Argentum metallicum (Silver) 12X

Dosage:
Recommended Dosage:

Adults:5 drops three (3) times daily.
Acute conditions:5 drops six (6) times daily.
Children under 12:3 to 5 drops three (3) times daily.

Place drops directly onto tongue or in a small amount of water.

Contraindications:
None known.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2083305