CureZone   Log On   Join

I might as well be from Mars by North ..... Ask Dr Eric Bakker

Date:   6/20/2013 6:46:28 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,649
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2076593

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Before jumping to the solutions that work for "everyone", these do not work for me and I must ask for OTHER ideas.

Constipation, aggravated by any slight change in diet (whether improving diet by removing candida causing foods or unimproving diet by adding back in candida causing foods), any stress, and who know what kind of supplements.

Things that do NOT work once I have the constipation:

Minerals. Yes even magnesium (I've tried them all, yes even epsoms), mixed mineral liquids ala "the candida expert", etc.

Fiber. I refuse to discuss fiber products further, it does not work for me no matter if in soluble, unsoluble, or whatever added form. I eat various vegetables that have their own fiber, but cannot add in any fiber product or powder, without actually getting WORSE constipation.

More water. Ha.

Triphala. Nada.

Miralax. Nada.

Lactulose. Nada.

Enemas: nope, the kind of constipation I get is up higher than that, not down low where an enema could reach it.

Sometimes when I improve the diet by removing candida-causing foods, or try a different type of anti-candida supplement, I get worse constipation, and sometimes I don't, even with that same diet change or another round of experimenting with that exact same supplement.

Sometimes when I do the above, I get a sharp pain at the back of my neck for a day or so, and sometimes, even if doing the same thing as above, I don't get that neck pain.

The ONLY thing I have found that works for my constipation when I get it, and even that takes several days if I'm in the middle of a particularly bad case of constipation, is cascara sagrada.

Sometimes I get my diet carefully planned for weeks, and am on some low dose of antifungals (or none) that at that time doesn't cause any problems, and then ONE BITE of fruit will set me off into constipation land for the next three days. Fruit, one bite. Remember people's bodies are different, some can get away with it, but I can't.

I sit here and read the posts from so many other candida sufferers trying to see the humor in a situation where my experience is always different than everyone elses.

I feel like I'm from Mars.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2076593