CureZone   Log On   Join

Follow up to the lastfree distant healing session by mu-shen ..... News Forum

Date:   6/20/2013 7:27:27 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   3,734
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2076362

Heal Your Fear and Anxiety
New Monthly Healing Program Begins June 26, 2013

I greatly appreciate everyone who sent the free-session information to their friends. The sessions have helped many people all over the world who can't afford health care.

"These have been very helpful to me and my husband. It has given us a more positive outlook notwithstanding life's challenges!!!" RD

"thank-you for this beautiful healing. I went through a challenging issue a few months ago, and didn't know I was still carrying around residual anxious thought/energys, until the Qi energy came like a soft golden white cloud and brought deep peace to me again." SL

The energy sessions work on all levels simultaneously, physical, mental, emotional and psychological. The next section has a testimonial that Gena said I could share. It mentions the physical benefits she received but more importantly the release of fear, anxiety and the mental clarity she also obtained. The energy greatly helped reduce the stress in her job.

A new monthly healing program starts on June 26. A very valuable bonus included is an Energetic Feng Shui of your home. This powerful process helps to clear negative energy and harmonize the energy in your home. It can greatly help with your health and well-being. You can join the monthly program for $99 for an individual or $138 for a family and pets in your home, details below.

Healing Fear and Anxiety

More importantly than even the physical benefit people get from the energy sessions is the mental, emotional and psychological help they receive. Much suffering is the result of mental and emotional imbalances that cause a lot of physical ailments. The energy can help you to balance the emotions, clear the mind and release fear and anxiety.

Hi, Michael. "I have not given a testimonial about the benefits I received from your work. When I started taking inventory of the physical benefits I have received, I could hardly believe how many issues cleared up. First of all, a very major issue of severe sciatica in my right buttock and hip cleared up. I had this pain for a couple of years --very, very painful. I underwent chiropractic treatment for a little while which was not effective at all in relieving the pain...

I participated in two of your monthly healing sessions a couple of months or so apart. As a result of those, my sciatica totally disappeared and has not returned! Huge miracle! I also had had chronic indigestion/dyspepsia for years for which I was constantly buying antacid pills and I took a couple of pills every day. That has totally disappeared and never recurred!... That is nothing short of miraculous!

My mental clarity increased, I have had less underlying anxiety and fear, and an increased level of inner calm and confidence and feeling more grounded. As a result of that, my job became easier. I work as a medical editor and am assigned to a hospital account that has a lot of foreign doctors with accents, some heavier than others. Working on that account used to cause a lot of aggravation, irritation and anxiety, created a lot of fear in me, and stressed me out a lot. After receiving the distance healing, fear and anxiety greatly diminished and I discovered that I could understand the dictation more easily with much less effort and struggle, aggravation or irritation. Again, totally amazing!

The fear and anxiety about the account was actually interfering with my ability to clearly hear and understand the dictation. Fear and anxiety alone create so many problems! You can't think clearly, can't hear clearly, misperceive all kinds of things, and have downright paranoia, not to mention what it probably does to internal organs. The disappearance of fear and anxiety has enabled me to shift my perspective and perception about many things more easily. Shifting of perception greatly aids in problem-solving. That is no small thing.

Your work would be priceless and invaluable if it did nothing but remove fear! People just do not realize the extent to which fear wrecks their daily lives. I have also noticed more energy and flexibility. I will be 65 years old in Sept. but I feel much younger. Praise God! I feel more secure and unafraid about getting older because of the effectiveness and availability of your distance healing. Of course we need our doctors for many things, but I would be truly depressed if all I had to depend on was the medical profession and harmful drugs. Actually, Depression is another thing that seems to have cleared up, too, along with job burnout.

I am truly appreciative of so many blessings as a result of your distance healing. God bless you again and again for sharing your God-given gift with the world! I look forward to participating in your healing sessions again and again as my budget permits. You are a true blessing to mankind. Thank you so very much!" Gena

This is not meant to eliminate your emotions. Emotions are part of being human. What the sessions can do is help neutralize over-reactive emotional responses. Some people get stuck in the fight or flight response because they had some traumatic event happen in childhood. Children can develop beliefs that make them feel the world isn't a safe place. These beliefs can reside in the subconscious and make us act in unhealthy ways to certain situations. We can make many bad choices based on subconscious beliefs and fear that we aren't aware of.

The energy sessions can help to neutralize harmful beliefs and give you a clearer mind so that you can see situations as they are and then act appropriately and not out of old fearful programming. This can greatly help reduce stress in your life.

P.S. If you sign up early rather than later you can get almost an extra week of healing because the unscheduled adjustments start when you sign up. Click to Join Now

How to Join the Monthly Healing Program

Receive 4 weekly sessions of energy healing for only $99. Add your family members and pets living at home for only $39 or $138 for an entire household. This energy work can help to clear and balance the acupuncture meridians and chakras to assist the body and mind to heal itself.

Most people know, who have worked with me before, that the energy works on many levels, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. My main interest is helping people to clear out energy blockages so that they can realize their highest potential. Clearing the energy field can help people to become more intuitive, creative, healthy and more aware. With so many unusual things happening at this time, an expanded state of awareness is one of the most important things that one can achieve.

The main sessions are on Wednesday nights, more details below. In addition to the main energy sessions there are unscheduled energy adjustments every day and you get that energy when your energy system is ready for more energy. You can receive this energy anytime day or night. There is a continuous energy flow throughout the month and not just on Wednesday nights.

Energy starts going out to people when they sign up and often people report they can notice the effects right away. Dan from Michigan writes , "Have I told you before that I often sense, feel or see changes before the actual day and time you are transmitting energy. It starts after the initial contact is made by you and I."

Please email me if you decide to join the session. Let me know how you are going to pay, and I will confirm that I have you on my list and I will send instructions on how to enhance the sessions. If you do not hear back from me within 24 hours, please write again as sometimes email gets lost.

The first major session will begin Wed. and continue for three consecutive Wednesday's afterwards. The energy sessions go from 7- 8pm, Pacific or Los Angeles time (10-11pm New York time).

In order to participate in the program please send funds by the first session. You can pay by most credit cards by going to the purchase page. You can also pay by check. Send to;
Michael Mohoric
PO Box 6548
Laguna Niguel, Ca.92607

How to Purchase

Credit cards are processed by Paypal. It is a very secure way to pay with your credit card with millions of people using it for internet transactions. You do not need a PayPal account to pay this way. To pay by credit card click on the purchase button on the website: http://www.QigongEnergyHealing.com

If you have a problem logging on to the website, you can also pay directly through my Paypal account by clicking on this link that will take you directly to my secure Paypal account.

The $99 price does not include any other family members or pets. If you want to include your pets and family members then the additional cost will be $39 to include all your pets and family members living at home. The total cost to include everyone in your home would be $138. All the family members at home will a get the same energetic support for a month for $138. You need to get permission from any adults that will be included. Pets respond beautifully to energy work.

Review of Program

Cost: $99
Add $39 ($138 total) to include all family members and pets living in your house. You need to get permission from any adults to work on them. Payment needs to be made around the start of the first session by credit card or mailed checks.

Dates and times.
All sessions start at 7pm, Pacific ( Los Angeles, Ca.) Time and last about 1 hour.
Session 1. Wed. 6/26 7pm-8pm Pacific or Ca. Time
Session 2. Wed. 7/3 7pm
Session 3. Wed. 7/10 7pm
Session 4. Wed. 7/17 7pm

This isn't an automatic billing program. If you want to renew you need to sign up again.
http://www.QigongEnergyHealing.com

DISCLAIMER: I, Michael Mohoric, am not a medical doctor and do not practice medicine. I do not diagnose, heal, cure, prevent or treat disease. I assist people in correcting energetic imbalances in their bio-field that assists the body to release its innate healing ability. Tradtitional Chinese Medicine teaches when the energy of the body is balanced and moving correctly, the body's innate natural energy heals itself. All healing is self-healing. I recommend that clients continue to see their regular medical doctors and follow their advice and my work is a complement to regular allopathic medicine. My spiritual energy work is not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis or treatment for any medical or psychological condition. For such issues, you should seek the proper licensed physician or healthcare professional. I am a minister and my work is spiritually based and I believe all healing is spiritual in nature. I do not make any promises or guarantees about the effectiveness of this work.

Michael Mohoric
Qigong Energy Healing

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2076362