CureZone   Log On   Join

Candida diet = pointless? by nekoboy ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   6/6/2013 11:34:49 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,988
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2072399

My only symptom was itchy skin. I figured it could be candida, so I started the candida diet. I've been on it for a month, and this morning I did the spit test... still cloudy. I wonder why I even bother. To be fair, I probably didn't eat as many probiotics as I could. Kefir, just like all dairy products, makes my skin oily, makes Acne show up, etc, and just generally doesn't work for me even though I do like the taste. There's only so much sauerkraut/miso you can eat. There has been an improvement though, my skin does itch less often. I'm not entirely convinced it's because of the diet though, could be because I've been eating less/better.

In any case, the candida diet is miserable. I cannot eat 80% of the foods I like. I can go on a diet like this temporarily, enough to get rid of the problem, but nothing has moved seemingly. No way I'm doing this for months on end. I look at ordinary people and 99% of them don't eat probiotics whatsoever, and they're fine. Things don't hold up here. What am I supposed to do now?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2072399