Re: I am looking for a cure for severe bad breath originating from my gut. by knowbuddy ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum
Date: 5/29/2013 1:54:43 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Since I'm undergoing the gluten challenge to test positive for celiac I know that the increased carbs are counterproductive so that's why the smell has remained. Once the challenge is over I'll be following this protocol.
1.(a) Take two or three tsps of psyllium husk and mix with three tbsps of food grade diatomaceous earth and 1 cup (250 ml of water). You must stir well and drink quickly as the psyllium will start to gel up. Remember that since this will clean the colon, medication and vitamins must be taken an hour or two before or after to avoid flushing them out. Drink this solution 3 to 4 times per day so that you'll start and continue to clean out your colon. Drink plenty of water afterwards and throughout the day as well.
1.(b) If possible try pharmaceutical grade boric acid enemas or colonics. 1 tbsp or two in the hot water bottle type enema kit. Boric acid NF comes in a plastic 125 gram bottle from pharmacies. This is NOT the type used to kill pests! This is the type used for douches, enemas, cleaning cuts.
1.(c) Doing a self administered Fecal Transplant from a healthy drug free donor to boost the good bacteria.
2. Starve the candida by avoiding anything sweet such as white or brown sugar, fructose, dextrose, glucose, sucrose, honey, artificial and natural sweeteners. Reduce or eliminate simple carbs from diet by following the Specific Carbohydrate Diet.
3. If you're on prescription antifungals or Antibiotics avoid probiotics until you're off them as they will be removed by the medication.
4. Take digestive enzymes with every meal to help break down food properly so it doesn't sit and ferment in one's gut.
5. Take berberine herbs which fight candida and improve digestion of food especially carbs by taking goldenseal WARNING - increases blood pressure, Oregon Grape - WARNING reduces blood pressure or European barbery - WARNING reduces blood pressure.
6. Low dose Naltrexone http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/
to help my immune system's response
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2069930