CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What symptoms do you get from salt wasting? by Marie64 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   5/12/2013 4:30:22 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,529
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2064706

Hi Amber,

I had the same issue with the sodium loss. I would actually puff up more then I did when I used salt. I had major issues with sodium loss. I am diagnosed with Addison's disease as well as the sodium loss.

If you find your Sea Salt is not working you may want to try Hawaiian Bamboo Jade Sea Salt . I have been able to stabilize my sodium since ridding my body af aluminum.

To test for aldesterone is through a blood test. But the best way I feel to check your cortisol level is a 24 hour saliva test.

Here are the symptoms I had from mild to extreme...extreme was after all the mild stuff first..

For me when I loose my sodium I would get a very high heart rate while standing (over100). Plus I get dizzy, brain fog, tired, My Blood pressure stays normal when I loose sodium, but will drop when I am low in cortisol(everyone is differnt) Plus numbness and weakness in legs. When extreme so dizzy I can not walk, so weak I can not walk..diahrrea.and burning in the stomach.

Marie

Marie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2064706