CureZone   Log On   Join

Going with the Flow by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   4/13/2013 6:10:22 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   20,836
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2055026

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

My life changed the most the day I learned to just "accept" the flow of things...examining each thing that happens in life as a "Lesson" to be denied or accepted and what we decide then alters our life path.

I have noticed how humans "appear" to show up at their proper times.........almsot weekly I am learning more and more and more that in fact, all human bodies on this planet are guided, are nothing more than vessels that the SPIRIT world "USES"...................it is such a scary thing to think about........how we are so deceived by every school teacher, every government, every anti-God group on the planet only seeks to take us away from God's will. The more we deny God, the more we pound our heads against a rock that makes us misirable people experiencing pains and sufferings all our lives...until....UNTIL that day when you accept that every human, every word, everything does not exist on this planet unless it is created by GOD as part of your education. BECAUSE only what you see/hear/touch/feel, etc. has anything to do with your life, the rest of this world has nothing to do with your existance.

I suggest 98% of the humans on this planet think "they" control their life, their destiny. Maybe even more than that are so deceived by government controlled "education" or worldly education.

Anyway, I notice how people come into your life, often ahead of time and then when their services are needed, they appear willing/asking and when the job is done, they are gone. You can tell, these people don't seem to "realize" what they are doing or why they are doing it, They just do what they are doing as though their body is being "used" as an instrument by a higher source.

This whole earth "THING" is kept such a secret by the pope's system. They chose 2,000 years ago to get control of "freedom" and as a result, I think this entire world is in a Zombi State or not knowing what human life is about' living in a cloud of mystery started in K-4 through grade 12. The true believers of the "system" then seek college.

The "REAL" School most likely just going to your nearest woods where no other human can see you and sit naked on a stump explaing to God that you are sorry for denying him all your life. The Monks probably tried to tell us this theory in the Garden of Eden story when God says I don't know you, your sins have covered you up.

I BELIEVE THIS FACT

HUMANS COMMUNICATE VIA OUR FORHEADS

NO DIFFERANT THAN RADAR

AND WE HAVE THIS ABILITY WITH EVERY HUMAN ON THE PLANET.....

BUT IN THE PAST FEW HUNDRED YEARS MOST HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO KNOW THEY ARE DOING THIS, EVEN THOUGH THEY DO IT ALL DAY EVERY DAY....I AM SURE, WE ALL COMMUNICATE ON A LEVEL WE DUMBED-DOWN EDUCATED IDOTS HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO REALIZE IT.

SO LIKE ZOMBIS, PEOPLE APPEAR TO GET A JOB DONE...EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T KNOW WHY.

ALL HUMANS ON EARTH THAT ARE IN NEED? THEY HAVE A MENTAL HELP-ME SIGNAL THAT CIRCLES THIS GLOBE...EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH GETS THIS MESSAGE, EVERY LAST ONE OF US, BABIES INCLUDED. NOTHING ON THIS EARTH IS KEPT "SECRET" NO SUCH THING AS A SIN THAT ALL OTHERS ARE NOT AWARE OF...EVERY BAD THING WE EVER DID IS KNOWN BY ALL. NO SINNER CAN ESCAPE, T THINKING SO IS A 100% JOKE...THEY TURN THEMSELVES IN WITH THEIR EVERY THOUGHT.

THE BEST COPS "KNOW" AND ARE GUIDED TO THE CRIMINALS.

EVERYTIME YOU SIN, REALIZE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE DO KNOW YOUR SIN, GOD IS IN YOU, YOU GOT AWAY WITH NOTHING.

CAN YOU GET IN TROUBLE?

IMPOSSIBLE...........IT IS IMPOSSIBLE..............

YOU ALONE CREATE YOUR "PUNISHMENT"....YOU KNOW YOUR EVIL ACTS, YOU PUT OUT THE CALL FOR OTHERS TO COME GET YOU AND THROW YOU IN JAIL ... YOU ALONE ARE YOUR WORSE ENEMY ... NO HUMAN HAS POWER OVER YOU, YOU ARE GOD'S CHILD, SAME AS ALL OTHERS ARE.

YOU ARE SICK? YES, YOU ASKED FOR IT. YOU ARE, WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE...

AS BAD AS THAT SOUNDS, WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES BECAUSE OF ONE THING: WRONG EDUCATION...........

JUST AS BRANHAM AND OTHER WROTE, THE ENEMY IS ORGANIZED EDUCATION THAT SEEKS TO CONFUSE A HUMAN INTO BELIEVING THEY ARE BETTER THAN GOD, THAT THEY ARE "SINGLE" IN POWER OF THEIR OWN LIFE BECAUSE OF THEIR BANK ACCOUNT $$$$$$.

IN FACT, $$$$$ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SUCCESS AND IF ANYHING, INSURES YOUR FAILURE....JUST AS THE MONKS WROTE 2,000 YEARS AGO...THE RICH MAN HAS AS MUCH CHANCE OF SUCCESS AS A CAMEL GOING THROUGH THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE...

CAN IT BE SO??????????? CAN THE RICH MAN BE THE SCREWED PERSON ON THIS EARTH???? POSSIBLE, IF HE MISUSES THE $$$ HE HAS. I THINK A WISE MAN CAN HAVE $$$$, AS LONG AS HE HAS NO LOVE FOR THE WEALTH AND SEES IT ONLY AS AN INSTRUMENT THAT HE CAN MASTER TO HELP OTHERS.

THE K-4 STUDENT SHOULD BE EDUCATED WITH SPIRITUAL AWARENESS, NOT ABC AND 12345678910, ETC....IN FACT, ALL THE WISDOM ON EARTH IS IN EVERY HUMAN BEING....ALL THE INFORMATION OF THIS UNIVERSE ALREADY EXIST WITHIN, WHAT BLOCKS IT, IS DENYING GOD AND SEEKING THE WORLD.

"IF" WE COULD TRUST GOD, WE COULD KNOW ALL, WITHOUT EVER OPENING UP A BOOK. SADLY, WE ARE IN THE TIMES OF NOAH, WHEN ALL HUMANS ARE DENYING GOD AND EACH HUMAN HAS A ROCK WITH THEIR NAME ON IT, LETS JUST HOPE WE HAVE ANOTHER 1,000 YEARS BEFORE THAT DAY COMES.

WHY WAS WILLIAM BRANHAM SO SUCCESFUL AND SEEN BY MANY AS A GOD-LIKE BEING???? SIMPLE BECAUSE OF THIS FACT: HE WAS EXTREMELY POOR, HE HAD NOTHING, BARELY FOOD OR SHELTER AND AT AGE 7 HE TRUSTED A SPIRIT TELLING HIM TO REMAIN PURE, HE "ACCEPTED" AT AN EARLY AGE AND AS A RESULT, HE HAD DIRECT SPIRITUAL CONNECTION A. HE WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY EACH HUMAN HE HAD CONTACT WITH AND HE SAW EVERY PERSON IN A VISION AND THEIR HEALING BEFORE HE EVER MET THE PERSON. HE 100% BELIEVED IN PREDESTINATION, HE SAW IT IN HIS DAILY LIFE, HE SAW THE FUTURE AND SOME OF THOSE VISIONS WITH THE FUTURE ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU. BASED ON OUR WORLDLY WANT/DESIRES, BUT PERFECT FOR OUR SPIRITUAL EXISTANCE, BECAUSE GOD IS IN 100% CONTROL AND WE NEVER DIE, WE NEVER EVER DIE, SO WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE ANY WORRIES...LIFE ON EARTH IS AN EXPERIENCE..CALL IT A JOY RIDE! OR FOR MANY, A HORROR MOVIE....IT REALLY IS OUR CHOICE, EVEN DR. CHRISTOPHER BELIEVED THAT, HE STATED BEFORE HE DIED THAT HE CHOSE TO BE BORN WITH A BAD HEART, HE CHOSE TO BE GIVEN TO AN ORPHANAGE AFTER BIRTH AND HE JUST AS EASILY HAD THE CHOICE TO BE THE PRESIDENT IF HE DESIRED TO, BUT STATED WE HUMANS PICK THE "PREDESTINED" LIFE WE LEAD AS PART OF OUR EDUCATION. SO IF YOU WERE ABORTED AND NEVER SAW LIGHT, NEVER TOOK YOUR FIRST BREATH, THEN YOU CHOSE TO "EXPERIENCE" THAT IN A HUMAN BODY...YOU, THE REAL YOU, IS SPIRITUAL, THE BODY YOUR BORN TO AND DIES, IS ONLY "USED" BY THE REAL YOU AND YOU AND I ARE AS OLD AS GOD AND WILL EXIST FOR AS LONG AS GOD EXIST AND THE POPE AND HIS 2,000+ RELIGIONS CAN NEVER CHANGE THAT..HE CAN ROB THE WORLD AND ALL HE HAS IS THE WORLD, WHICH IS SHED LIKE A PAIR OF WORN OUT PANTS WHEN YOUR EXPERIENCE IS OVER WITH.

YOU FEAR DEATH OF YOUR BODY? THEN YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF THE POPE. DID YOU FEAR BEING BORN? NO, BACK THEN YOU TRUSTED GOD.

JUST PASSING TIME...MAYBE 1 TOO MANY SILVER CORD SPRAYS!!!! I FIGURE IT WILL TAKE 3-4 MONTHS FOR A PERSON TO REACH SPRAY 108, SPRAY 7 BOTTLE MUST BE EMPTY FIRST, THEN THE 21, THEN THE 40 AND THEN READY FOR 108. JUST FUN THINGS TO PONDER. WAKE UP WORLD....CHANGE YOUR LIFE BACK TO THE LIVING....IN SCHOOL WE ARE TOLD SLAVERY WAS ELIMINATED?????? ha ha ha....THAT JOKE IS ON EVERY SCHOOL KID.

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2055026