CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Vitamin D done right. Anyone??? by HelpForAllofUS ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/9/2013 7:11:08 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   8,360
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2053382

Thanks for all that, quite alot to think about. I will look into it.

Quick update. I took avg 7-9000IU for 6 weeks, tested at 49 (25 OH D). This follows the dose response curves very nicely that I had posted originally here. I guess I am fortunate that I am not like the person that took over a year to get the levels up. Will test again in a week, with 3.5 hrs plus sun exposure over the past week, and 10,000 IU per day on recent weeks with no sun exposure, I should be in the 60-65 range.

To report, I do feel much better, in my research I'm moving on toward thyroid/adrenals lately. In general I believe vitamin D is "better but not a cure" for me. At best it seems to be not THE missing peice I was hoping it would be, but rather A missing piece. That said I will always test a couple times a year, get the exposure and take 5000-10000 through the winter. To make a fair evalution of what D has done for me I would have to maintain all my other lifestlye things constant and hold the D in the 50-70 range for a couple years and of course my lifestyle / diet /supp will not be held constant but hopefully gradually improve forever basically. That said however, serindipity rules right? I did notice, alot of people getting sick, some getting sick and DYING Jan-FEB-March. This seems to happen every year. Also, with myself everytime since 2005 that I have felt so bad as to consider going to the ER, it has been during this same time frame Jan-Feb-March.

Also take note: the video I linked to clearly states that there are other photo products generated in the body besides D ( I think there were 4 or 5 other compoundss) What is the effect in the body? "We don't know"

Also of note in talking to someone about a girl that had Rhuematic fever (this happened 70 years ago). A regular MD told the mother to get the child in the sun, all day, every day, that this would be the ONLY chance the child would survive (like that would happen now right? ha ha). Anyway, by the end of the summer the caucaision girl was pracitically black. But she improved and lived. She got well.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2053382