CureZone   Log On   Join

Halogens - Flouride v Iodine by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   4/7/2013 2:06:32 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   20,831
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2052839

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

In the USA, we took what Hitler learned in Poland and put Flouride in all the city water, Russia also did this at the same time right after the war.

Now USA History tells the story that American MEN were POWERFUL prior to the World War and each war afterwards the standards have ben lowered and lowered to the point that now American men whine about everything. Soldiers come back from serving and demand lifelong free food and shelter and a corvette in their garage with a handi cap license plate.

Maybe this sheds a little light on why people have become slave-like as Hitler learned in Poland and why civilized countries using flourides have populations that barely are smart enough to find their way to the welfare offices?

-------------

Well what they found; was there was an interesting study that was published in China in a community where there was very little Iodine in the community. The Chinese government decided to introduce the idea of fluoridation of the water. Once they started putting fluoride in the water, in communities where the Iodine level was known to be marginal, all of a sudden the women in these communities started spitting out babies that were literally known to most people out there as very mentally retarded.

They are very small too as I remember.

Yes and it turns out that just fluoridating the water in a community where there was very little Iodine gave them problems with mentally retarded children.

------------------------

So I have been politly suggesting every CITY dwelling human with half a mind left, run out of the city while they are still smart enough to know how!!!

Thanks to the UN/WHO, they seek to shut down our country wells and pipe us flouridated water from the cities and this is happening all over the USA. This way they can control us with every drink and our tax dollars pay to have our water poisoned......................

The chemtrail jets operated out of the pentagon spray our air with flourides. They are the farmers best friend, keeping total control over the stock who think they can hide out in the country! Many suggest the day is coming soon when we will all be rounded up and those who farm know what happens after a round up!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2052839