CureZone   Log On   Join

Diagnose with Multiple Myeloma. Need advice by joefs ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   3/18/2013 2:20:29 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,217
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2046657

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma Stage 1. I have also been suffering with fatigue since 1990, constipation since childhood and depression.

I have been looking through the site and there is a lot of good information, but it seems overwhelming to know where to start. I have started already with coffee enemas and some supplements, including AdvaClear (oral chelator) and Chlorella. I ordered a book on colonics and plan to purchase a Reverse Osmosis filter. Also thought I would try Bentonite and psyllium after the colonics.

I would appreciate advice on a few things:

- what to get started on for detox and diet. Is it OK to take the AdvaClear and the Chlorella at the same time. Will this be too much or do they complement each other?

- I'm looking at some of the fasts like the Ultimate and Master, but would I need to follow all of that if I am doing colonics?

- I have heard fasting is good to help kill cancer, but am still unsure how this works, and what would be the best fast for me.

- I think my digestion might be a problem so I was thinking of getting a blender. I am not sure whether a juicer or blender would be better, but am leaning toward a blender.

- Is eating raw the best diet for everyone? what if a person has problems with digestion? I also feel I need some meat for protein and fats or I don't feel I have the energy and feel hungry all the time. Also am concerned about eating meat raw as some propose because of things like parasites or viruses, etc.

I apologize if these are too many questions. There seems like there is too much to think about, and I'm still not sure what to try for therapy to fight the cancer.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2046657